{20}

Third Person POV

The next day Bubbles was absent and everyone noticed that Blossom and Brick were acting as if they were a couple, which they were.

Buttercup walked around the hallways waiting for the bell to ring.

She felt eyes were staring when she walked by Princess's subjects that were her so called friends. Laughing was heard by one of the girls.

she sharply turned and glared, "What are you laughing about?" She asked shortly after turning.

they all went quite, "Oh so is this when she not looking we open our mouths but when she glares at us we shut up?" she snarled but felt a hand on her shoulder, "oh, Buttercup, maybe it's a not your business type of thing."

Buttercup turned to see Princess's disgusting face with a smirk plastered on her face.

"What did you do?" Buttercup glared, "Nothing... but I do wonder where poor Bubbles is." she laughed.

Buttercup ran and looked for Blossom, when she spotted her she saw that Brick was by her side. "Hey Blossom." she yelled walking towards her.

"Hey." Blossom smiled watching Buttercup walk over to her, "have you seen Bubbles?"

Blossom looked around and shook her head, "no... why?" Buttercup sighed.

"Princess... she told me Bubbles is not here." Blossom groaned, "I know what that means."

———— time skip————

In detention Mr, Kai was back and everything was the same, no phones but they could talk.

Everyone was sitting in the middle of the classroom talking about ways to get back at Princess, Mr.Kai thought weird of the circle but soon his attention was back on his book.

"So she just straight up jumped her." Butch said as it was his third time repeating the sentence because he wanted an answer, even if it was obvious.

Boomer nodded, sick of the question. "Didn't we just answer that when I started talking?"

Butch glared but then turned to the raven haired girl, "should I just give her taste of her own medicine."

"No, she'll just say something and you'll get more than a punch."

"Yeah... unless you blackmail her." Butch suggested staring at Blossom. "What?!" Blossom chuckled nervously.

"Bloss you have the information to blackmail her, that's the perks of being her ex best friend."

"Ohh, Blossom blackmailing, that's sounds hot." Brick commented but blossom glared.

"It's not in my nature." Blossom responded, "but this is in the sake of Bubbles." She mumbled, and with that Blossom smirked, "let's do it."

"We can put Princess in her place and then we can drop by Bubbles place." Buttercup said. "Do you know where Bubbles lives?"

"I do." Boomer raised his hand.

———— time skip again ——

Princess walked, she was going to see a guy later after noon and she decided to hit the mall first.

In a few blocks she was going to wait for a "friend."

"Hello there Princess." Buttercup greeted making her stop dead in her tracks.

She groaned and rolled her eyes, "what do you want." She snarled.

"Payback." Right as Buttercup said that she punched her straight in the nose just as princes did to bubbles.

"Ugh!! YOU BITCH!" She screamed holding her now bleeding nose.

"And you better not tell anyone" Buttercup pointed out. Princess laughed, "ohh, you'll be charged with fucking assault bitch."

"No she won't." Blossom said standing right behind her. Princess turned towards her

"Because if you do, everything information I have against you will be shared everywhere, including stuff that can lead to your dad and yourself, arrested."

Princess glared.

It was a stare off between both red heads.

Princess scoffed and walked off drops of blood spilling from her hand made a trail.

Both girls hugged each other, smiled, and laughed.

"Let's go see Bubbles."