{17}

Third Person POV

Brick kept himself away from Blossom throughout the school but he knew that he couldn't do that when it came to detention, and that was when he had to tell her.

They were waiting for the teacher to let them in the classroom and Brick saw this as a perfect opportunity.

"Hey Blossom, can I talk to you?" he walked up to her tapping her shoulder then asking. She turned and smiled, "sure." they walked to the back of the line and stood.

"What do you need to tell me?" Brick rubbed his neck nervously. "Well I had sorta had a talk with my parents and they told me I needed a girlfriend." Blossom eyes widened and she blushed, "Not like that, I mean." he started to sweat, and his face turned red. "I would like if you could be my pretend girlfriend, all I need you to do is to come over to my house and be their for dinner tonight."

When Blossom heard that she sorta felt disappointed but smiled to cover it up, "Sure, um am I supposed to be there or are you going to take me there?" Brick's face started to go back to his own color, "You can chose but for them to believe it, I prefer you to come with me." Blossom nodded and walked when she saw everyone walk to the classroom.

It wasn't Mr. Kai, but Mrs. Sand, she was a women in her 50's with beautiful dark skin that made her unique green eyes pop, she hair with a grey streak put in a bun, "Come on Brick get in." She was also Brick's history teacher.

Brick smiled, his favorite teacher was here, "Hey Mrs. Sand, how are you doing." she became serious. "I just saw you last period, now get inside." she playfully said closing the door as Brick walked in.

"He wanted be to be his pretend girlfriend, why not his real one." Blossom whispered sitting in the corner with Buttercup and Bubbles. "Um girls," they looked up to see Mrs. Sand. "Mrs. Sand." They all said smiling, "I'll let you guys talk but I'm going to need to take your phones so I am for sure you don't use them."

They nodded giving her their phones and watching her put it in a basket, "Don't you guys just love her." Bubbles awed, "I hate that she has to always take out phones, but other then that, she's great." Buttercup replied and Blossom nodded agreeing with her.

"Okay back to the subject." Blossom reminded and sighed, "I mean, If he's asking you to be his pretend then maybe he's to much of a wimp to actual ask you out." Buttercup stated her mind, "She does have a point." Bubbles agreed. Blossom just rubbed her templet trying to think. "I don't know," Bloss you're thinking about it to much, just go with the flow and maybe it won't be fake by the end of the day." Bubbles rubbed her back, "For you, you can actual give good advise." Blossom smiled sitting back up.

Bubbles smiled,

"I have away with words."

___________________

short chapter but the next one will be longer. promise