{5}

Authors POV

Its only been thirty minutes and detention is 2 hours long.

Bubbles got out her homework and text books. She plans on studying most of the time.

Boomer was just playing with his hair. He was bored and had nothing to do.

Buttercup took this time to take a nap and anybody who knew her knew not to wake her.

Butch was just bugging Blossom. Something he knew best. Blossom kept hitting him off his chair.

Brick kept staring a Blossom but looks away when she notices.

"Butch cut it out." Blossom whispered at Butch. "You know I annoy anyone when I'm bored." She gave him 'are you serious' face

He chuckled knowing it was only her he'll annoy.

Then he looked over to see the teacher sleeping. "Looks like the dude is finally asleep." He said

Brick looked over and he smirked. "Finally" he mumbled as he went out to get his phone. Blossom and Butch did the same.

Bubbles kept looking off her paper to be on her phone.

"You can be naughty too." Blossom said.

Bubbles got started and jumped a little.

Blossom waited for an answer but got nothing so she just ignored at and went back into her phone.

Soon a smirk came on her lips.

"Ohh I know that smirk your up to something?" Said Butch as he moved closer to her.

"I've been cooped up in her for to long I need a snack?" She simply said as she got up and went closer to the teacher.

"What do you have in mind?" Brick speaked up waiting to make some mischief.

"Something that will let us go to the lounge."

"Anything for a snack." Buttercup said as she went beside Blossom.

Now it was up to Blossom to tell them the plan that will get them closer.

This is a short chapter and I'm probably going to redo this and just fix my mistakes

But here it is