{11}

Third Person POV

Everyone was already in the detention classroom, well everyone except Bubbles.

It's been 15 minutes and the bubbly blonde still hasn't entered the room. It's not usual for the goody to not be in call on time.

Mr.Kai kept looking at the door waiting for Bubbles to come in.

Everyone else were silently talking and not really showing their nervousness for the missing blonde.

"Do you think she's okay?" Boomer said glancing at the door. "I swear I saw her today why isn't she here?" He couldn't stop worrying about her.

Brick rolled his eyes and looked at Boomer. "I'm sure she's fine, can you drop it now!"

They all heard footsteps and looking at the door to see Bubbles with blushing cheeks.

"Ms. Simmons!" Mr.Kai said staring at her. He pointed to her desk. "Your late."

She nodded and rushed to her desk quickly putting her head down. Blossom and Buttercup walked to her desk and took chairs to sit by her.

"Why are you so late?" Buttercup said looking at the ceiling. Bubbles just squealed, it wasn't happy it was nervousness.

It was just a minute later where they realized Bubbles wasn't going to speak.

"Okay... so Buttercup, what are you." Before Blossom can finish Bubbles blurted our.

"A guy asked me out." She said getting everyone's attention.

"What?" Boomer stumbled but soon got over powered by Blossom shriek.

(Who knew Blossom would be the one who is shrieking!)

Blossom moved closer to Bubbles by scooting her chair closer.

"Don't worry, we are going to make sure that this will not fail." Everyone looked at Blossom like she was crazy.

"We?!" Buttercup pointed out looking at her as she was even crazier.

Blossom nodded looking at Buttercup, "yeah we." Blossom's attention went back to Bubbles.

Bubbles looked down embarrassed. "What if I mess up?"

"You are not going to mess up, what if I was there helping you." Bubbles looked confused.

"You mean your there on the date with us?"

"What?! No. I'm going to secretly be there, your still going to have your date." Bubbles nodding, understanding.

She soon shook her head, "he will notice if your alone though."

Blossom looked at Buttercup, "no!" Buttercup quickly said turning away.

Blossom looked annoyed but soon turned to the boys who were obvious listening.

"No." Butch said knowing where this was going. "I've done that to many times."

Blossom groaned and looked at Brick and Boomer.

"I'll try but what place it it going to be at?" Boomer asked looking a bit upset.

"At an arcade."

Boomer winced, "sorry but my parents forbid me to go to arcades." Bubbles placed her head on the table and groaned

Everyone else looked at Boomer annoyed knowing that he just made it up.

"Brick." Blossom looked at him. Brick just laughed, "your crazy if you think I'm going to do it."

Blossom looked unamused, "I'll pay you." Brick sparked up and looked at her, "how much," "100."

He extended is hand as she did hers, they shook their hands. "It's a deal."

"Whoa WHOA WHOA!" buttercup butted in, "you never said there was money in this."

Before Blossom could speak, Brick cut her off,

"Nah to late you get back into the game."