{13}

Third Person POV

"You look beautiful!" Blossom gasped and her hands covered her mouth.

Bubbles had a full on covered black turtle shirt on with a baby blue tight dress. She had tight see through pants on with black ankle high boots

She was proud at the finish product and began to move Bubbled to her mirror, Bubbles gasped as she looked at herself.

She also moved her face closer to the mirror and touched her face, "the makeup is amazing!"

"I'm kinda the pro a makeup." Blossom bragged and walked away to her drawer. She grabbed a cleaner wipe and gave it to Bubbles

"So you can clean your glasses." Bubbles smiled and grabbed it. She took her glasses off and cleaned it.

"So who asked you out,"  blossom said looking for a jacket to wear.

"Kevin." Blossom stopped where she was and ran to Bubbles, "HIM! He wants to date every girl in the entire school."

"I know, but he also gives some of the best dates, I just want to experience this and not mess up." Blossom groaned, "but it's never an amazing date if you don't want to be there. Take it from experience."

"Look all you need to do is just make sure I don't mess up and act pretty, Your amazing at both." Bubbles said looking at the mirror looking at her face again.

"Is he going to pick you up or are your going to meet him there."  "I said we meet up there." Bubbles said. Blossom got up and walked to her door

Bubbles followed and they both made there way to the entrance, "BY MOM, WE ARE LEAVING!" She yelled closing the door.

"Come on lets go."
————

Brick waited in front of the arcade, he drove his motorcycle there and lied to his parents saying he was going to an after school club

Surprised they actually believed it, mostly because he said it when they were fighting.

He looked at his watch making sure he was there and on time.

He saw a very well made car pull up and he already could tell it was Blossom and Bubbles.

Bubbles was the first to come out but that didn't caught Brick's attention it was Blossom.

Why was she so dressed up, and so beautiful. Sure this a date but a FAKE DATE.

She smiled once their eyes locked and she rushed towards him.

She grabbed his arm and looked over at Bubbles who was already talking to Kevin and walking inside.

"Let's go." They both walked in making sure to keep a distance from the other couple.

"You look beautiful." Brick mumbled, but blossom heard and smiled, "thanks, you don't look bad yourself."

Blossom was going to ask for a for some coins but Brick insisted and gave her a very cocky smile, which just made her laugh.

Blossom made sure to keep an eye on Bubbles incase she needed her but she also had to have her time having fun with Brick.

To her surprise they were actual getting along well. And they both decided to just sit down and talk after a few games they played.

They were laughing and just eating the snacks they were given before Bubbles went over to their table.

"I think we should go, Kevin offered to Ugh!" She cringed and that already give the hint to Blossom and Brick.

They both got up and walked outside, "go wait int he car I'll be there in a sec." blossom said when Bubbles left the two redheads alone.

"Here." She grabbed a 100 dollar bill and handed it to him. "I actual had a good time tonight."

Brick chuckled and grabbed the 100, "I did too." He nodded. Blossom leaned in and kissed his cheek. "See you Monday." She said walking to her car.

Before getting in her waved him goodbye and he waved back.

Blossom and Bubbles were driving back to Blossom's place when Bubbles spoke up.

"I take it you wanted to be on the date."

———————
Sorry I didn't give a best date experience on Bubbles and Kevin in the end of the book I will make a explanation of you like.