{24}

Third Person POV

Buttercup and Butch walked back inside detention, "Good you got Buttercup back." The teacher sighed watching the two walk to their seats and sit-down.

Buttercup smiled at Butch and he smiled back, "I take it he liked you too?" Blossom raised an eyebrow with a smirk. Buttercup chuckled and rolled her eyes, "I don't kiss and tell." Blossom rolled her eyes and then stared at her boyfriend.

Brick had his head down as Princess kept chatting to him, "I guess you're still not having a good day?" Blossom gave her a fake smile and nodded, "Can't she see that he doesn't want to talk to her." Blossom said it loud enough for Princess to hear it. Princess glared at the redhead behind her, Buttercup raise the finger she loved showing off and mouthed 'Turn around Bitch'

Princess gave a disgusted look before turning away, both girls laughed and Blossom turned around to see two blondes close to each other, doing work. "Wow, who knew we all be with someone at the end of detention?" "We still have a few days left," Butch said from behind, he has been eavesdropping their conversation. "Eavesdrop much?" Blossom rolled her eyes.

"Can I be honest." Buttercup spoke, "I really didn't think I would like detention this much, mostly because I didn't really like any of you guys," Bubbles raised her index finger in protest, "I just hate bullies." Buttercup said, which made Bubbles put her finger down and Princess glare.

Before anyone could say anything, Mr. Kai got up and grabbed his bag. "Detention over." Princess then quickly got up and left the classroom and shortly after Mr. Kai did as well, leaving the six teenagers behind. "He is really a bad teacher." Bubbles mumbled as she stood up from her seat. "We better get out of here before we get locked in." Brick got up and walked to the door waiting for another red head.

Blossom then walked to him and they both exited the classroom, then the rest followed, "You know what we should do?!" Bubbled blurted out in excitement, "What?" Buttercup replied. "We should hang out. All of us." She stood in front of everyone, causing them to stop in their tracks. "Like friends do." She smiled.

"I can't I have family problems at home." Brick politely declined, "I'm sorry I just can't." He grabbed his phone and watched as another notification popped up. "It's fine, you can come some other time." "Aren't you grounded Bubbles?" Buttercup pointed out, Bubbles let out a little laugh and nodded, "I was but since me and my mom talked about what's been happening she ungrounded me but still took my phone privileges away when I'm at home."

"Great." Boomer smiled and nervously chuckled, then the two blonde and two raven haired began talking as Blossom and Brick walked ahead, "You know I want to go but..." Blossom kissed his cheek, "I know. Your sister needs you, family matters." Brick softly smiled. He then walked out of the school as Blossom waited for the rest to hang out. He waved and got on his motorcycle heading to his house.

"Ready?" Buttercup put her hand on Blossom's shoulder, "Yeah, where are we going again?" They turned to Bubbles who seemed to be giggling to something Boomer said. She stopped and tilted he head, "What?" "Where are we going, since you wanted to hang out." Bubbles clicked her tongue, "How about the park." "Sure it's close to my house." Buttercup, Blossom, and Butch walked out of the school and went to the front of the school.

"Aww this is going to be amazing! Let's go!" She pushed everyone ahead as she hugged them. "To the park we go!" Boomer cheered and they all headed to the park
________________

"Brick!" A high pitch voice rang as he entered the house and a small melody ran to his arms. "What is going on?" "They are fighting again." Yelling then filled his ears.

He looked beside him and saw the keys to his dad's car and quickly grabbed them, replacing it with is motorcycle keys.

"Come on let's get out of here for a while." Melody nodded and walked out, Brick following shortly behind. "Where are we going to go?"

"To the park."
____________

Brick and Melody walked up to the group of teens hanging by the swing set. "BLOSSOM!" Melody cheered running up to her and giving her a hug. "Hey." Blossom smiled, hugging her back.

"I thought you said you couldn't make it?" Bubbles asked with a smile on her face. " I changed my mind and brought a guest." He walked and stood beside Blossom and Melody. "This is my little sister Melody."

Everyone said hi in their own different way and went back to their conversation they were having earlier.

In one hour everyone wad enjoying each other's company, Blossom was messing with Melody's hair as she was talking to Brick, Buttercup and Butch were just plain teasing each other, and Boomer was pushing Bubbles on the swings.

They were having a pretty good time.