{19}

Third Person POV (same day)

Bubbles walked out of the school and sighed, she had to walk home this time. She watched Blossom and Brick take off as she headed to the sidewalk.

She watched Butch get into a car and drive off then she saw Buttercup skate off in the other direction, for some reason Boomer went off somewhere else.

she stopped and looked both ways then proceeded walking again.

she heard foot steps behind her, "Is little miss Bubbles walking by herself." Bubbles froze when she heard the voice, "Leave me alone Princess."

Bubbles walked faster but the curly haired girl stopped her by getting ahead of her. Bubbles then heard other footsteps, she knew it was Princess's friends. "Why? the fun is just getting started.

_________________

Bubbles limped to her front door and rang the door bell hoping that her mother would answer.

"Who is ringing?" she heard an annoyed sound when the door opened then her mother gasped once she laid eyes on her. "What happened?"

Bubbles couldn't hold in the tears. she rushed to her mother for a hug and sobbed in her arms.

It was weird but she felt it was the right thing to do. Her mother hugged her back, "Who did this to you." She whispered, Bubbles pulled away and looked at the ground.

"go sit down, I'll get you something." Bubbles went to the living room and sat on the couch as her mother closed the door and went to the restroom to get a first aid kit.

Bubbles still cried remembering that moment when Princess punched her.

_

"hold her!" Princess ordered and Bubbles could feel the grips on her wrist, "No don't do this." she pleaded trying to get her wrists free.

"You don't have Buttercup here to protect you today." she smirked and her fist smashed with Bubbles cheek repeatedly.

_

More tears fell when she saw her mom come back with the aid kit. She sat right beside her and opened the box quickly garbing the bandages. "Who did this to you?" she said in a soft voice.

"A girl named Princess, she's been my bully since 7th." "Why didn't you tell me anything?" her mom said placing Band-Aids on her scarred elbows.

"I didn't think you'd care, You're always working and you never have time for me." Bubbles sobbed, she couldn't hold anything back anymore. "You changed ever since dad left, you know I'm hurting too."

tears fell from her mom's eyes as well.

"I haven't been a very good mom have I?" Bubbles looked down, If she wasn't a nice person she would of answered yes.

Bubbles wiped her tears away and slightly rubbed her bruise on her cheek, the first hit from Princess.

It was an awkward silence but her mom soon grabbed Bubbles hand, "I'll try better." With that she left but stopped and turned at Bubbles once again, "If you want, you don't have to go to school tomorrow. to let yourself heal."

she then left to the kitchen.

Bubbles got up and walked to her room, she went to her closet, It was all the same kind of style. She used to love dresses, skirts, and makeup. But it all changed when her dad left.

Her mom limited what she could wear, mostly because she didn't have the money.

"Hey." Bubbles eyes snapped open when she looked at her window to see a blonde boy with a bruised up eye, "Boomer?" she rushed to him confused.

"What happened to you?" Boomer asked swinging his leg over when Bubbles opened the window.

"What are you doing here, and how do you know where I live?" Boomer fell once he got his full body through the window, "What was that?" Her mom yelled, "Nothing! I just fell!" Bubbles responded locking her door.

"I sorta saw you walk to your door, with bruises on your face. What happened?!" He gently touched her face which made her blush, "I got hit by Princess."

"That bitch." he mumbled

"Enough, Boomer you need to leave, I'm grounded." She pushed him back to the window he just fell out from. "I didn't just come all the way here to get kicked out." he said turning around.

"I just don't want you to get in trouble, please can you just go." she pouted.

he smiled and then nodded, "Okay." he crawled back out but his head still peaked un her room. She laughed at the scene.

"Hey Boomer..." she started, "Yeah." his face lightened.

she kissed his cheek and laughed. "Thanks for checking up on me, even if it's a little weird." Boomer blushed and fully left the window jumping on the ground.

she watched him run off to his house which she noticed was fairly close to hers..

"Bubbles come down stairs, I have dinner."

"okay."

__________________

sorry for the late update, it was just very hard for me to make this chapter.