{3}

Bubbles POV

My mom was yelling at me for getting detention. I am already getting annoyed since she been yelling for about 10 minutes

The last thing I herd was go to my room

I obeyed and went straight to my room. Once I was inside I went to my backpack to get homework.

Why

Why was I there at that time.

Was this a sign or just bad timing to walk in

I stopped thinking and went to work so my mom doesn't yell at me for not doing my homework.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow.

"Ugh!"

Butch's POV

Blossom and I had dinner as a family since we are cousins but her parents wouldn't stop talking about detention.

"Do we have to keep talking about this?!" Blossom yelled annoyed.

"Yes! my daughter won't be going to detention just for doing nothing!" I herd my aunt yell.

"So what I have Butch to keep me company."

My eyes widen I didn't tell my parents yet that I had detention.

"What?!" My dad yelled and looked at me. I made a sly smile and looked up at him.

"You didn't tell me you had detention!"

"I was going too but I forgot!" I yelled back scared.

"You grounded!" He pointed at me.

"But there's a party that both me and Blossom are going!" I yelled back.

My dad looked at me then my aunt they were siblings. Then all parents huddled.

Both Blossom and I are spoiled since we're rich. They could say yes if they thought about there childhood.

They looked at us and my uncle opened up his mouth to say something. "We will let you go to the party but you can't go anywhere else after. Got it."

We both nodded

Blossom looked at me and smiled

I gave a sly smile and mouthed your welcome she rolled her eyes and ate.

Brick's POV

It's normal for my family to be yelling I have a little sister and a mother who cheats on my father. All he does if complain and drink.

"DETENTION AGAIN WHY YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON!" He yells at me

"I pulled a prank on a teacher." I mumbled loud enough for my dad to hear

He gave my a glare and looked at my mom for her to say something. "You are grounded." She says.

I hear my little sister Melody snicker. "Looks like Brick can't go to party to try to impress Blossom." She mocked

"SHUT UP! I don't like her." I lied. She rolled her eyes and ate.

I looked back at her until finally eating.

Boomer's POV

My family is pretty free sprit which means I don't get in trouble much

We were having dinner and I am a vegan so we were having salads.

"Mom, dad. I have detention for 2 weeks." They looked at me then smiled. "We are glad that you are expressing yourself at school even if it's bad." My dad said

My mom nodded in agreement

I sighed and looked out at the window

All I want is discipline

Buttercup POV

I finally got to my house I never get there on time. My dads are there waiting for me.

Yeah that's right I have 2 dads deal with it. I was adopted when I was 3. They are awesome but I just hate being in the house. I don't know why.

"Hey dads." I say as I walk in the house. "Hey there sweetheart."
My dad Greg says.

"Were is dad?" I asked confused since their always here when I get home. "He's working late I have dinner at the table. Eat the. Get ready for bed."

I nod and walk to the table.

Why can't they ask about my day or anything