{12}

Third Person POV

Bubbles walked through her hallway to her very strict mother, "Mother." she said quietly

Her mother looked at her and nodded, giving her permission to speak, "Um, I have a project and I was wondering if I could go to my partners house to work on it."

Bubbles knew that her mother would never let her go to a friends place to get ready for a date, but a project was something she would think about.

"If it's for a project then I guess." she said not pleased but still didn't want her daughter failing.

Bubbles tried to hide the excitement that her lie worked, but she did feel a little bit guilty for lying to her.

"do you need me to drop you off." Bubbles had to think about that but she nodded, "that would be accurate." she smiled.

Her mother groaned and got up and grabbed her keys and coat and walked towards the door having Bubbles following her. "do you know where your partner lives." Bubbles nodded and got into the car.

It was silent for the most part instead of the parts where she had to tell her mom the directions.

Her mom was in awe when she saw the huge houses, "your partner lives here?" She questioned. Bubbles nodded.

"Stop here!" Bubbles said, her mother stopped slowly to a gated home.

The gates opened and a very excited Blossom was waiting at the front door. "Mom you could just drop my off here." Bubbles said

Her mother looked quite confused but unlocked the door, "be safe." She said watching Bubbles leave the car and running towards Blossom.

"Bye mom!" Bubbles yelled watching her mom leave, sure she had a complicated relationship with her mom but she still loves her.

Bubbles turned to an excited Blossom.

"What do you wanna start first?!"
_____________

Sorry for the short chapter but I will try and update sooner,
Be safe and I hope you liked the chapter.
Pupperwolf22