{21}

Third Person POV

Bubbles mom ran to the door when she heard the doorbell ring. She was faced with two girls and redhead and a raven haired.

"May I help you?" She smiled nervously, "Hi. I'm Blossom and this it Buttercup. Is Bubbles here?" Blossom asked smiling. "She's grounded."

"We know. We just heard what happened and we want to check up on her." Buttercup replied.

Bubbles mom step aside and welcomed the two girls in. "Bubbles get over here." Bubbles footstep were heard and you could see the bruised blonde getting closer to the end of the hallway.

she gasped then smiled, "Blossom! Buttercup! Hi guys." she ran to hugged them. "Hi," "Hey."

they let go of the hug, "How do you guys know where I lived?" "Let's just say a little birdy told us." Blossom responded. Bubbles blushed, shew knew who the little birdy was.

"Bubbles, why didn't you tell me these young ladies were your friends."

Bubbles nervously laughed, "I didn't even think they would come by and check on me." She admitted.

Blossom and Buttercup looked at the ground, "We made sure to give Princess what she needed." Buttercup smirked and Blossom laughed.

Bubbles looked nervous, "You guys didn't" "Let's just say she won't be bothering you anymore." Buttercup winked.

Bubbles finally laughed and motioned them to sit in the couch with her.

Let's just say they had a good hour or two together.

Sorry for the wait and the short chapter, it's just that I have school now and I don't really have time but I promise to try my best. And I really didn't know what to put in this chapter as well.