{22}

Third Person POV

The next day Butch walked through the hallways, he did notice that Princess and on of her friends were getting escorted by a teacher to the principle office.

He scoffed and walked to his locker which a raven haired girl stood right across from it. He smirked and decided to talk to her instead of going to his locker, but before he could do anything a blonde boy walked to her.

He glared and wondered what she was doing talking to him. He walked slowly towards them and tried to listen to their conversation but by then it was to late, the boy had left.

"So who was that?" Buttercup rolled her eyes and walked off, "Non of your business." She responded knowing that Butch was walking after her. She sighed and just continued walking, "I'm just asking out of caution," He admitted, which was half the truth.

Buttercup laughed, "Since when are you cautious about me?" She rolled her eyes and stopped in front of a door, that was her first class. "Since I realized how amazing you are." He admitted making her look shock. It was awkward for the rest of the time until Buttercup spoke up, "Don't you need to got to class." It wasn't a question it was a statement.

Butch looked at her and then shook his head, he walked away going to his next class.

Buttercup watched him leave, she felt like she should of said more but she just couldn't, why? She felt a hard nudge on her shoulder and when she looked it was Taylor walking by her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed, heading to class.

__________

In detention the original six waited for their detention teacher to walk into the room. When they saw Mr. Kai walk in they all sat their in shock when they saw a miss Princess right beside him, well not completely shocked.

"Princess will be joining us for this detention class," Princess glared at all the girls but she sly smiled when she looked at Brick, who was beside Blossom. "Take a seat Princess." He said that right when he took a seat at his own desk, She slowly walked towards the redheads. "May I sit here?' She asked Brick, who just looked annoyed, "No." She took a seat anyway.

Mr. Kai looked up and squinted at the three, "Blossom, move there are to many people." Blossom looked up at him angrily, "Why, I've been sitting her for the last two days, Princess just got here?" She pointed out but he just ignored, "Move now." Blossom scoffed, "Did she fuck you, so she can get whatever she wants?" Everyone looked at her with shocked eyes, "Blossom I suggest you move or you can see another week of detention." He glared

Blossom got up and stomped towards Buttercup and sat beside her. She glared at Princess who nodded and mouthed, Yes, yes I did. Blossom looked disgusted, and looked away. "I hate her so much." Blossom rolled her head and rested it on the table,

She later felt a tap on her shoulder, she looked up and looked at Buttercup, "Yes?" Buttercup nervously laughed, "You know Butch right?" "Yep, and sadly related to him, why?" She looked back at Princess and Brick, Brick turned his head to look at Blossom while Princess tried her best to get his attention back at her.

Brick rolled his eyes when he noticed Blossom's eyes at him, she smiled, she had nothing to worry about, Brick hatted Princess just as much as she does.

"Blossom, did you listen to what I just said?" Blossom looked at Buttercup and smiled, "Yep, and please just remind me." Buttercup roller her eyes, "Butch said he thinks I'm really awesome, what does that mean?" Blossom sighed, "That could mean a lot of things, he could like you or he could just want to be a caring friend, how did he say it?"

"In a very concerning way." Blossom thought about it, she took a glance at Butch who was trying to do work, surprising, she thought then looked back at Buttercup, "I think he likes you, but 20% of me could be wrong." "But that means your 80% right." Blossom nodded with agreement. "Should I take it?" Blossom looked at her with surprised, she took glances off of her and Butch thinking of the dynamic and looks, "You guys would look perfect with each other, and you have a lot of stuff in common, I say yes."

"Really?" Buttercup looked at Butch and blushed, Blossom nodded.

"Okay I'll do it."