bad puns (TARDIS team)

The Doctor shyly tip-toed up to where Ryan and Graham were standing in the TARDIS kitchen (well, one of them). She had her head down, her blonde mop covering her face.

"Hey, Doc," Graham stopped his conversation to greet the Doctor. He suddenly noticed that something was off. "Erm, Doctor, are you okay?"

She looked up slightly, revealing a deep red mark on her cheek. "It's fine. Well, no, it isn't. It really isn't,"

"What happened?" Ryan joined in.

"Well, I was fixing something in the control room, and I was talking to myself in my head and I thought of a really good pun so I went up to Yaz, and said it," She rambled.

"And?" Ryan and Graham both asked.

"She slapped me," The Doctor mumbled.

"She what?!" Ryan scoffed.

"She slapped me," She repeated, louder this time.

Graham and Ryan looked at each other with wide eyes before bursting out with laughter. Tears formed in their eyes, their stomach beginning to hurt from the cries they let out. They pointed at the Doctor, mocking her and calling what Yaz did 'classic'. The Doctor stood there in defeat - she honestly thought they'd comfort her in someway; but now she's realising how dumb her sadness was.

Once they had finished their laughing, the Doctor sighed, raising her eyebrows.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Aren't you going to help me?" She scoffed. "Yaz hates me now,"

"I think that this is your job to do if I'm honest, Doc," Graham replied.

She nodded her head slowly, and reluctantly went off to the console room, the others following. Yaz was sat on a step, daydreaming, so the Doctor went and sat next to her.

"Um, Yaz, I'm sorry," She muttered.

"Whatever," Yasmin rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? You can't forgive me?" She shook her head.

"Oh, just shut up, Doctor," The police officer sighed.

"Wait, what pun was this over?" Ryan pointed to the both of them.

Yasmin started, interrupting the Doctor as she began to explain: "She just came up to me, whilst my day was going quite well, and shouts 'Oh my god, Yaz, guess what the worst thing about throwing a party in space is? You have to planet!'" She imitated her with a high pitched voice whilst pulling a weird face. "And she just started laughing at her own dumb pun!"

Yaz and the Doctor both noticed that the two men hadn't said anything, so they looked up - they were laughing. Again.