questions pt 2 (SMUT) - 13 x yaz

Yasmin Khan was sat in the library, reading one of her all-time favourite books, content with the silent atmosphere she was engulfed in. She flicked through the pages quickly, her eyes hungrily reading the text across the paper.

"Hey, Yaz," The Doctor broke the long silence, and Yasmin looked up at her. "So, you know how you said that you were always here if I needed you?" She bit her lip.

"Yeah?" Yaz wanted her to say the words she was suddenly longing to hear.

"I need you," The Time Lord's pupils dilated, filled with lust. The police officer immediately switched from her usual, fairly innocent self to a completely new side the Doctor had never experienced before. She grabbed the Doctor's yellow suspenders, pulling her body as close as she could to her own, and pressed her lips against the other woman's, completely submerged in their desire for one another. The alien was new to this feeling - a knot forming in her lower stomach - and was thoroughly enjoying it. She moaned into the kiss, letting herself be completely obedient to Yasmin.

Yaz found a large amount of pleasure in the act of being dominant over the Doctor. The Time Lord was usually always the leader - but when Yaz had her, that was out of the question. They fumbled with each other's clothing, the brown haired woman releasing her grip on the yellow suspenders and instead focusing on getting all of this purely unnecessary clothing that only got in the way; she slid her coat down her shoulders, unclipped the suspenders and pulled both her top and under-shirt over her head. In the meantime, the Doctor was pulling off her leather jacket and the sweater underneath. Once the clothing was all thrown across the room, they were left in their bras and trousers, still kissing passionately. The Doctor dared to let her hand travel up Yaz's back, teasing with the straps, and Yasmin jumped straight to another area of the other woman's skin in response, sucking and biting desperately on the crook of her neck. The Time Lord nearly jumped back with a mix of surprise and satisfaction, her mouth left wide open, a small moan escaping it.

Yaz continued giving her hickeys all over her collarbones and neck - she wanted to make sure everyone knew that the Doctor was hers. The knot grew bigger and tighter for the alien, more and more pleasure arousing as more and more hickeys were made. She trailed down towards her bra, before being stopped by the fabric. Her hands snaked round her back, unclipping and taking off the piece of lingerie, and she began to take one bud in her mouth, her tongue flicking over her nipple. She earned pants and noises from the Doctor as she continued.

As she moved to the other breast, she moved the Doctor to a seat. Her legs were weak at the knees from this completely new feeling. Her tongue swirled round her nipple, her teeth grazing the sensitive skin, before she moved further down her body, leaving a trail of kisses until she reached the lining of her culottes. Yaz's hands traced her hips, teasing her, and her fingers began to fumble with the buttons. She pulled the Doctor's trousers down, throwing them over her shoulder and reverting her focus back to the woman in front of her.

She let herself have some fun with it first by teasing the Time Lord, her lips leaving kisses closer and closer to her core, reaching the more sensitive parts of her inner thigh. The Doctor whimpered, pleading for more under her breath, arching her back slightly. Yaz gave in and yanked her underwear off, leaving the blonde woman completely naked, every part of her body for her to touch. The police officer placed her head between her legs and let her tongue ever so slightly graze against her clit, leaving the alien breathless and groaning. Building up speed, Yasmin continued to use her tongue to play with her clit, feeling pleasure from the sounds that she had caused that the woman was making.

The brown haired woman suddenly grabbed the Doctor's hips and thrust her organ inside of her. The other woman nearly screamed with pleasure, nearly reaching her climax from that experience only. Yaz liked to surprise the Time Lord. She kept repeating her previous action, increasing her speed, as the blonde woman arched her back as far as she could, grabbing onto anything she could to cope with the immense feeling she had. Yaz stopped abruptly, but not too long that the Doctor would lose the sensation in her stomach, and instead moved her tongue to her clit, one hand to her nipple and the other to her entrance. She started slow again, building up the feeling as much as she could to give the alien the best experience possible. Her hand fumbled over her breast, whilst her organ flicked over her clit and her fingers slid in and out of her body.

The Doctor felt as though she was going to pass out. The knot in her stomach was tighter than ever before, burning her whole body with arousal and pleasure. Every part of her was being satisfied, and she felt as though she was reaching her peak.

The knot in her stomach was released, and a whole wave of satisfaction flew through her body as she screamed Yaz's name. She released onto Yaz's fingers, and let her whole body calm down after what she'd just gone through. They both were left panting yet smiling at each other.

After cleaning up and getting changed into pajamas, they decided to sleep together as Yaz 'couldn't be bothered to walk to her room'. They snuggled up towards each other, Yaz's face berried in the crook of the Doctor's rather purple neck. All they wanted to do after the previous events was sleep.

"Can I just say... that was amazing," The Doctor whispered.

"Yep. I mean, no homo though, right?" She chuckled.

"No homo," She giggled back, kissing Yaz on the forehead before they both drifted off to a deep sleep.