snapchat filters - 13 x yaz

The Doctor was sat on the edge of their bed, scrolling through her new phone that her girlfriend, Yaz, had recently bought her. Since she'd got it, she hadn't really had time to go on it, but that day she had absolutely nothing else to do - Ryan and Graham were away.

Yaz was laid on the same bed, her head against the headboard, scrolling through her phone. She found herself going onto Snapchat, and smiled as an idea came into her mind. Edging over towards the Doctor, she made the camera front-facing, and moved it in front of her face. As she shuffled beside the alien, she put a heart filter onto her (keeping in mind she was still looking at her screen, completely unaware). She quickly took the picture and looked at it for a second, realising that she looked beautiful in it. Still captivated by it, she nudged the Time Lord and tilted the phone over to her.

"Oh my God, what did you do to my face? Why have I got hearts over my head?!" She scrunched her face.

Yaz giggled. "Babe, it's a Snapchat filter from Snapchat. It has tons more on there," She saved the picture before going back to show her the other ones.

"Go on that one!" She pressed on the face-swap filter. Once their faces were recognised, they both burst out into laughter as they saw the result.

"Jesus, Doctor," She let out in between laughs. "Let's never have children," They continued crying with laughter as Yaz recorded them.

They continued to take pictures and videos, and even the Doctor downloaded Snapchat. They started taking selfies with aliens, annoying Graham by recording him, sending weird videos to each other and creating memories.

(this is so so shit i'm sorry)