inflatable mattresses - 13 x yaz

After talking for a few hours, the three people decided to go to bed. Ryan had to break the news that Yaz and the Doctor had to share an inflatable mattress - obviously neither of them cared, as much as they pretended to. After Ryan went to his room, Yaz slid under the sheets and snuggled in, her nose underneath the duvet. The Doctor went to the bathroom and took off her coat and suspenders. She returned to the room, yawned and stretched her arms above her head.

"God, I am so tired," She deliberately fell onto the airbed to express her fatigue.

Unfortunately, the impact of her fall caused Yaz to be flung across the room and into a bookshelf. The Doctor immediately jumped up, speechless, her mouth wide open.

"Doctor!" Yaz yelled. The Doctor ran towards her, unsure on how to help.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" Her face turned deep red.

"I hate you," She turned round and got up.

The Doctor felt helpless.

Yet, to her surprise, Yaz grinned. "You're such a dork," The Doctor blushed.

"I'm sorry,"

"Make it up to me," Yasmin smirked, the Doctor raising an eyebrow. She leaned in, holding her jaw in her hand and pressing her lips to hers. Their hearts were pounding like drums at the intimate interaction, skin and lips tingling at the touch. When they began to get breathless, the Time Lord pulled back. Yaz had her eyebrows raised.

"That's not what I meant-" She panted, and the Doctor gasped, turning away in embarrassment. "But... I'm not complaining. It will do," She grabbed the Doctor's sleeve. "I forgive you,"

They both smirked, leaning in again.