intimate - 13 x yaz

After a long day of adventuring, danger and explosions, the Doctor and her girlfriend of a month, Yaz, had found themselves in Yasmin's living room, as close as they could possibly be. They were positioned on her sofa, the Doctor pushed up against the back of it, her arm wrapped round the girl's waist in front of her. They breathed deeply as they slept, the Doctor's breath disturbed Yasmin's hair, leaving heat on her neck. It was approaching sunset, the warm sun starting to tint their skin golden, complimenting their complexions.

Of course, as Yasmin didn't live alone, they weren't going to go unnoticed, but as they were so tired, they couldn't help but drop off without thinking of the consequences. Their relationship wasn't exactly a secret, though, but it hadn't yet come up in conversation with Yaz's family for her to confirm it, so it was yet unspoken.

The door clicked, breaking the quiet atmosphere that had been held for hours by now, and Najia and Sonya stepped through the front door, a bundle of shopping bags bursting with clothes and accessories with them. After dropping the load onto the floor to relieve their aching arms, they called out to see if anyone was home:

"Hello?"

Their reply was non-existant, and there was still silence, but as Najia walked further through the hallway, she could pick out soft snores travelling through the flat. She peered round the corner at the end of the corridor, and the two sleeping women were revealed to her. She sighed, and Sonya joined her to look.

"Knew it," said Sonya, proceeding to take a quick picture to perhaps use against her later, and retreated into her bedroom.

Najia walked up to them and tapped her daughter on the shoulder. She whined and she woke up.

"Yasmin, as much as you both are adorable, we will need to use the sofa," said Najia, smiling.

The police officer sighed, but obeyed, and nudged the blonde woman next to her. The Doctor groaned and refused to get up.

"Doctor," whispered Yaz. "My mum needs to use the sofa,"

The Doctor got up immediately. "Sorry, Yaz's mum, I'm just very tired, and that's quite bad because I'm never tired!" She explained, and gave Najia a quick hug.

"It's alright," said Najia, patting the alien on her back.

The two women retreated into Yaz's room, returning to their original positions on her bed. Just before they dozed off again, the brown haired woman's phone buzzed - it was a message from Sonya. She opened it and saw the picture of them both sleeping, and instead of being pissed, she smiled. Sonya had texted her

I hated to say this, but you're both actually quite cute.

Okay, I'm deleting that message and you're never going to speak about it.

along with the picture. Yaz rolled her eyes and laughed, saved the picture, and fell back asleep.

About an hour later, Najia came in to call them for dinner, but felt too guilty to disturb them again. Instead, she left them to sleep and put some dinner aside for them.

The next time the Doctor and Yaz were together in front of her family, they felt a lot more comfortable to be intimate. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. At every opportunity, they held hands, played with each other's hair, kissed, cuddled, gazed into each other's eyes, all in front of her family, and even fell asleep on the sofa with each other again, many times, but Najia stopped asking them to move after a couple of times.

It was only when they kissed a couple of times more than necessary, or were play fighting, etc, when Najia told them to move it to the bedroom...