ecstacy (part 2) - 13 x reader

Your body grew hot again, the sexual tension between the two of you increasing fast. You straddled the Doctor, taking a moment to take in the raw beauty of her. There was the most gorgeous woman you'd ever met right in front of you. Allowing you to explore her body. Letting you be the first person to give her pleasure as a woman. You knew this experience would do nothing but strengthen the bond between the both of you, nothing but make the both of you even more inseparable, and you smiled at the thought.

You decided to take this moment slowly, making it passionate and meaningful, starting it off by kissing her. Your hand slowly snaked down her body, slipping under her trousers and in her pants, your thumb tracing over her clit. The Doctor was obviously satisfied by this action - she began to moan into your mouth, overjoyed by this completely new and unfamiliar feeling she was experiencing. Her back arched slightly to deal with the knot forming in the lower area of her stomach.

Continuing to push against her clit, you moved your lips down to her chest, exposing her moans, lightly flicking against her bare nipple, which soon hardened. You had to stop yourself from smiling - the fact that you were causing this pleasure for her made you feel extremely dominant and turned on. 

You removed your hand from her underwear and fiddled with the buttons on her trousers, unclipping them and sliding them down her legs along with her pants, revealing even more skin. Skin no-one else had seen before you. This skin was new, unused, un-admired. This skin was yours and this moment was yours. Nobody could take that away from you.

You drew your mind back to real life. The Doctor began to prepare herself as you spread her legs by clutching onto the bed sheets and shifting her back. 

"You want to do this, Doc?" You smirked.

"Y/N," She let out. "I have never wanted to do something more in my life,"

Your smirk transformed into a grin, and you delved down to her core, immediately beginning to work your tongue, soon finding her most sensitive spots and focusing on those, trying to get the moans out of her. It wasn't really a secret by this point - you loved hearing the Doctor's moans. It was like someone complimenting your work.

Your tongue pressed against her clit, the pressure making her legs tense and her body jolt upwards. Without warning, you slipped your tongue inside of her, and she began to clench and un-clench around you; you curled it inside of her, and the contractions heightened, the Doctor groaning at every one. It was such a new and overwhelming feeling, that she was already close to her tipping point. In fact-

As you curled your tongue once again, she reached her climax and released onto you. You had no hesitation in lapping it up whilst the other woman calmed herself down. Now covered in a layer of sweat, she tried to relax her body, although her legs were still shaking from the previous situation. You regulated your breathing and positioned yourself beside her. 

The two of you were too tired to clean up, or shower, or even exchange any words, and instead pressed your foreheads together, legs tangled, and fell asleep. There was soon to be a conversation the next day, though, with the blonde woman in awe of the experience as a woman with a woman, whilst eating cereal, and you complimenting how she definitely knew how to work her tongue around a woman, whilst eating toast. In fact, the both of you would probably never shut up about it.  Even when talking to peculiar and unfamiliar aliens that would likely rather not hear about it.