showers - 13 x yaz

Yaz clambered out of her bed, her hair astray across her head and her eyes droopy. She made her way to the bathroom closest to her room on the TARDIS, stretching her arms as she walked. Sighing, she opened the door to the bathroom and took a towel from the rack, before noticing that it wasn't exactly... empty. A rather naked Doctor was making her way out of the shower, her hair wet and her skin dripping with water. Yaz froze in both awkwardness and awe at her beauty, and once the Doctor noticed her presence, she froze too. They both stared at each other, wide eyed.

"Wow, I'm gay," Yaz whispered to herself before looking away, still frozen. It was only then that she noticed that the alien had, in fact, heard what she'd said. "I'm-I'm sorry," She threw her hands about to find the door and rushed away to another bathroom.

The Doctor was still in shock from the previous events even after getting dressed and having breakfast. Yasmin Khan had seen her naked and then proceeded to reiterate that she's gay... whilst looking at her naked body. The Time Lord thought she might just implode.

It was something she had accepted a while ago, her love for Yaz. She figured that accepting it would help it go away; in fact, it didn't, and she hated to admit that. Ryan liked her, she was pretty, so it wasn't like she'd could act on her attraction, and there was always the sad truth: Yasmin could spend the rest of her life with her, but she couldn't spend the rest of her life with Yasmin. But oh god was she pretty. And Yaz might like her back!?

Whilst doing the dishes from breakfast, she continued to think about it, just as Yaz walked into the kitchen.

"Erm, sorry about earlier," The police officer gulped.

"Hey, no problem," The blonde woman waved it off.

"...and sorry about what I said," She took a deep breath. "It was unnecessary and you're, well, an alien, so you probably don't feel attracted to humans, anyway," The brown haired woman chuckled nervously, scratching her upper arm.

"No, no... It's fine," The Doctor looked down. "I like you.. too," Just as she dared to make eye contact with Yaz, her lips were suddenly connected with the other woman's, electricity surging throughout their skin. The Time Lord definitely did implode at that moment.

They pulled back after several seconds, panting.

"Wow, that was... amazing," Yaz had a smile painted on her face from ear to ear. The Doctor grinned at her, her cheeks filled with warmth.

"I love you," The blonde woman continued to grin.

"I love you too, Doc," She replied. "And, just one more thing... You're really attractive when you're naked," Yaz giggled. The Doctor rolled her eyes but laughed before they continued to kiss.