going out - 13 x yaz

LEAVE REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS!! literally for anything to do with series eleven

Yaz stepped out from the bathroom after about an hour of getting herself ready. She had put on a white floral lace two-piece criss-cross dress, with some heavy makeup, to make herself look suitable for the party she was attending with the group. Ryan and Graham were both already ready to go, becoming quite impatient in fact, but the Doctor was still deciding on a suit to wear.

The police officer decided to go and find the other woman. She began to walk towards the TARDIS wardrobe, where Ryan, Graham (both on their phones) and the Doctor were situated. The blonde woman had changed into a suit by the time she'd found them; it was a black blazer, with a black shirt underneath, and trousers, and all Yaz could think of was how goddamn attractive she looked. Her face flushed pink as the Doctor smiled at her.

"Like it?" The Time Lord dusted herself off.

"Love it," She grinned.

"You look beautiful," Yaz could swear she almost screamed from that. Hearing the Doctor call her beautiful... in real life...

"Thanks," She looked down and gulped, trying to pull herself together. Before she looked up again, the alien walked towards her and placed a hand on her cheek. Her heart was exploding in her chest at the mere touch. Yaz looked up to see the Doctor's confused face.

"You're... Shining?" She knotted her brows together.

"No... I'm not?" Yaz swallowed.

"Yeah, you are," She stepped back and pointed at the brown haired woman's cheek.

"You mean... My highlighter?"

"What? What's that?"

"It's makeup. You put it on your cheeks and nose to give it a glow," She giggled.

"Oh. I like it," She tilted her head and smiled. "Okay, gang, let's go infiltrate this party!"

Yaz waited before the others had left the room before she let her mouth drop. A million questions and words were racing around in her mind. A few examples were:

Oh my GOD she is so hot.

Does she like me?

She's probably straight.

SHE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL

SHE T O U C H E D ME

dhvfhvufvhsu

She pulled herself together before catching up with the others. Yaz really was a hopeless gay.