3

🍯|Aiyana|🍯

🎶 "Issa bad bitch party, you cannot get in
I can take ya man, pass 'em to my friends
I can't shake ya hand, no I'm not your friend
I don't fuck with bitches, I just want some bandz BITCH!"🎶

There I was twerking in the middle of H & M. I cannot believe I was this bold..... Anyways I was minding my own business when one of the workers came up to me.

Her: Ayee okay get it bitchh

I giggled

Her: Haii boo I'm Dasani you need some help with anything?

"Nope im good just checking the store out "

She nodded then spoke " I seen you at school today everyone was talking about you.. in a good way I mean, hay look I'm having a party tomorrow and I want you to meet my baddies I'm sure you'll fit right in! "

" Ayee I'll be there"

I put my number in her phone then we made our separate ways. Damn I made a friend in less than 5 minutes look at me...snapping me out of my thoughts was a text from me boyfriend.

Bae💍😞- Yana.
Me- hmm?
Bae💍😞-Hows ur new school met any cute boys?
Me- Bae shut up🙄. Wyd.
Bae💍😞- Nothin missin you.

A huge smile instantly formed from my lips.

Dasani- Damn sis who ever got u smiling like that gotta be special

" Bitch wtf you a stalker now "

We instantly started laughing

Dasani-  I wouldn't call it stalking I'm admiring you.

And with that she winked then started back helping customers. Dasani was so mysterious, lit, funny, and super pretty. Bestfriend material I hope.

————————————————————
When I got home I heard some girls laughing from Gabbi's room. OMG my little sister made friends before me that's just sad. I thought about inviting Dasani over even thought I had just met her she seemed so chill and I feel like she would brighten up every room she walked into. I shrugged and just took a shower afterwards I slept hearing giggles throughout the night.

                      🦋|Gabbi|🦋

Me and the girls went to sleep around 3 am. We had so much fun just talking and got to know each other. Dej and makiyah insisted sleeping on the floor so I put a air mattress down and gave them some fluffy pillows and a furry blanket. Ocean slept in my bed i was kinda getting a vibe that she has feelings for me even though we just met. I can't even lie she's really attractive.... I'm the middle of my sleep I felt a tap on my shoulder I sat up and looked at her then whispered "Whats wrong?"
She looked super nervous I was extremely confused. She just shook her head and went back to sleep I shrugged it off and layed back down. A couple minutes later I turned back over to her and wrapped my arms around her. It was a genuine thing that I do when my friends sleep with me..

————————————————————
Here's a picture of Dasani🧡😍

————————————————————Here's a picture of Dasani🧡😍

Hope y'all enjoyed🖤