42

| Gabbi |

This last week of school went by so quick since we only had school mon- wed. I am just so excited for tomorrow. Which is Friday. Aiyana is coming back home for the summer and I am just so excited for her to be back. I want us to get our nails done together and just TALK I need someone to talk to. Me and Kabria talk on the daily I haven't really seen her in school since we've been doing testing the last few days. I was debating if I want her to spend the night or not since Aiyana is getting here
in the morning. So I FaceTimed her.

" Hay boo"

" Hayyy what are you doing?"

" Thinking about you.... do you wanna come over?"

" Isn't your sister coming back tomorrow?"

" Well yeah but I haven't seen you in like 3 days I miss you "

"I miss you too, I do kinda need to talk to you about something"

"Oh um okay"

" I'll be there in a minute"

About 30 minutes later I heard my bedroom door open and in came bri. I hopped of my bed and hugged her. I wasn't sure if I should give her a kiss or not so I didn't. She sat on my couch and went through her phone and I just stared at her like a creep.

" You said you wanted to talk?"

" Oh yeah are you still in love with ocean?"

Kabrias straight forwardness catches me off guard sometimes.

"I still have love for her I mean it's not just gonna disappear she's my first love."

"Ok."

" ok? Was that it?"

" Yeah"

"That was random Bri. Did I do something that made you think otherwise?"

"Nah"

She continued being on her phone but I'm not gonna lie I wanted her to pay attention to me so bad. I sat on the couch with her.

" can you give me some attention?"

She put her phone down so I could see the " girl bye" look she had on her face.

" I feel like your mad at me or something"

" Kabria me and ocean aren't getting back together. You already know that we're locked in. "

I was getting upset. And um I'm not really good at controlling myself so I feel like I'm about to do something stupid. But she's not my girlfriend yet. But do I give a fuck. no. A girl wants what she wants.

" stop ignoring me before I do something about it"

She smirked at me and I could tell she was enjoying every last bit of this conversation.

"Do it then"

" I can't"

" P U S S Y"

" You gonna let me eat yours ? Because shit I will"

"No"

" shut up"

She said make me in her sexy ass voice. So I climbed on top of her and we made out for barely 30 seconds. Everything was happening so fast I barely had a chance to breathe. She pushed me back so she would be on top of me. She quickly took of my tank top and my shorts and kissed me all along my body. Sis really knows what she's doing. I didn't have on any underwear either.