8

🧡|Ocean|🧡

Gabbi was being super irritating she didn't talk to me all day so I went to her apartment her mom had answered the door

answered the door.

"Excuse me who are you?"

"Oh umm hi I'm ocean gabbis friend remember?"

She nodded and let me in I walked to gabbys room to see her laying on her stomach scrolling through Instagram. I laid next to her and tried to kiss her on the cheek but she pushed me off the bed.

Strong body built asss.

"Ouch what the fuck gabbi?!" I yelled.

"Ocean get out. NOW."

I got back in the bed and snatched her phone.

"Look at me"

She slowly looked up at me man was she beautiful.

"Look gabby I'm so sorry I didn't mean it you know I really wanna be your girlfriend I just think you over reacted a little..."

She slapped me.

Oof.

" Ocean you hurt my feelings I don't have time for this shit you should leave before you know you do something your gonna regret "

I watched her snatch her phone from my hands and walked out the room. I didn't think she would take what I said so seriously especially since we're not dating. Does she even like me fr? Or am I a experiment?!
———————————————————————————

|Gabbi|🥺

I honestly don't have time for ocean I've known her for a little over a month and was already falling for her I couldn't help myself though I can't believe she would say those words to me knowing that I'm still trying to find myself. I walked into yanas room and laid on her bed.

"What's up gabs?"

"Yana I'm confused"

"With what boo?"

" I like ocean a lot I just don't think she's reading for a girlfriend"

...........

" Gabbi your gay?"

I shrugged she squinted her eyes trying to read me.