27

|Gabbi|

Today's date is February the 9th. I woke up did my normal routine and went down stairs to have breakfast with Aiyana. She's never really been the same since that night I can always feel like there's a empty void left in her. I grabbed my food which included chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and eggs and grabbed a Starbucks coffee drink from the fridge. Me and Aiyana we're eating at the bar stools. I noticed her picking at her food which made mamma mad.

"You better eat that damn food, and y'all hurry up we have church in about an hour and a half."

I nodded and turned to my sister.

" You wanna help me pick out a dress for the sadies dance on Friday?"

"I don't know Gabbi"

" It's the least you can do you missed my cheer comp last week"

"I said. I don't know"

" Omg are you serious your literally about to leave me in 3 months!!! The least you can do is spend time with me before college but I guess you don't care right."

" Okay okay I'll come with you to get a dress but you have to tell dad you know since I can't use my car anymore"

" Yayyyyyyy but we can do it in Monday after dance team practice"

" W-what do you mean?"

" Pfffttt I know you stay after school for an extra hour to see Dasani, we can go around 4 ish"

"What I donotttttt-"

"Wash the dishes and get dressed. Now."

I put my utensils and plate in the sink and went into my room. Typical church fit dress with heels. My hair was still wet from my shower so I'm just gonna let it be even though it's gonna get really frizzy from the humidity. Church was okay I barely listened I just texted Ocean the whole time who is really excited to see me. Her grades had went down a little so we weren't able to sneak and have our weekly dates like normal. Her mom still wasn't supportive but you gotta do what you gotta do. Once we got back home around 12 I put back on my pajamas and laid in bed.
———————————————————————————
| Aiyana |

Today was the longest Monday in history I felt like we were at school for forever. Everyday I've been telling my parents I've been going to tutoring after school and that is some what true. The dance team was now going on there water break so I decided to sneak out and leave since my dad was here to pick me and Gabbi up who should be leaving cheer practice. I walked into the hallway and seen nique who ran up to me.

" girllll loook look loook so you coming to the sleepover or not"

I seen Dasani come up behind her.

" You know I miss the girls and everything but you know my parents aren't gonna let me go"

"Cmon it's a girls night!! And it's Valentine's Day sis we don't even have school you can sneak out and have lil sis cova for you!!"

"I really don't think it's a good idea nique"

"All the other girls want you there including me so you better bring ya ass"

I shot a glance at Dasani who was literally eyeing me down.

"Okay okay fine whatever I will try to come but if I get in trouble I'm beating all y'all asses"

I stormed off to the front of the building and seen Gabbi waiting for me.

" Damn what took you so long"

" We'll talk later"
———————————————————————————
Valentine's Day.

I literally had to sneak our my window to go to this lil sleepover or whatever. The sleepover was ighttt I had Gabbi stall for me. It was only Nique her cousin Simone and Dasani . We was up all night talking shit watching movies . We were all sleepy and just decided to sleep. All day I've just been glancing at Dasani. Her fine ass. Nique cousin " Hope" was all up on Dasani and even though I'm mad at her that shit just rubbed the wrong way. I cleared my throat and gave nique a side eye.

"Aye hope why don't u sleep with me in the bed Simone is sleeping on my couch."

" nah imma sleep with Dasani on the air mattress"

" girl get yo ass in my bed"

She laid with her anyways and I just got in the bed with nique.

"Sorry about her"

" it's whatever "
———————————————————————————