50

|Gabbi|

The only class I have with Bri is first hour english which she switched to the other day to avoid being in the presence of you know who. Class already started almost 30 minutes ago and this girl still ain't here. My dad took me to school today so I haven't seen her. About 10 minutes later she walked in. She winked at me then sat in her seat. I was staring at her for majority of the class. I looked down at my phone as it flashed.

My whole heart😫💞- Why you looking at me like that?

Me- bccc yhu so pretty🥺

She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me. The guy to the left of me was staring Kabria down like not my type of staring he was like creepily staring at her. Ah helllllll nawwww. I turned towards him.

"Why you staring at Kabria like that?"

He turned towards me.

"Whatchu mean she bad as hell"

" She's taken "

" I don't care if she single or not she still bad. But since you cool with her or whatever y'all should pull up to my party tonight everybody invited. I'll airdrop the info"

Yeah imma just let what he said slide. He airdropped me the info and I sent it to Kabria. The bell rang a Kabria came to the back of the classroom and gave me a kiss.

" so you wanna go to the party?"

" I don't mind turning up."

" How was your therapy session"

" it felt super relieving, I liked it"

Our English teacher was still in the class staring at us like we were psychopaths. So we went into the hallway and tried to find a place where not a lot of people are.

" so... did you talk about me ?"

" Yes"

" Aw man"

" Don't worry it was only good things"

" thank god"

" She suggested I talk to my mom about my dad and I did and we're going to visit my dad"

Awhh!! really? That's so great"

"I know!!"

I looked up to smile at her but ocean was standing near. So I turned the other way. But ocean noticed me and still walked over.

" Hey Gabbi!"

"Hey...."

" Are you guys coming to the party?!"

" Yeah we'll be there"

"Alright cool. Maybe I'll bump into you. I'll see y'all later!"

She walked away and Kabria gave me a look.

" You've got to be kidding me"

" don't be like that Kabria"

" She's never gonna leave us alone is she"

" me and ocean are still friends."

She rolled her eyes.

" Come on lemme walk you to class"

———————————————————————————