22

| Dasani |

Yesterday was so exhausting I'm so glad that's over with. I had woken up and took a shower you know. hygiene of course. When I got back in the room I noticed that Aiyana had got up.

"Good morning thanks for letting me stay the night."

" Your welcome pretty, you want come coffee or sum?"

"Oh shitttt I'm supposed to meet javon at Ihop thank you so much for saying that"

I watched as she scrambled around my room.

"Oh you had plans with him today?"

"Yeah"

" Well I kinda wanted to just spend time with you since I've been so busy with rain we coulda had a girls day or something since I'll be busy the rest of break"

"Welp I have a dick appointment that I'm not canceling plus it's not my fault you've been with your dumb bitch"

I snatched her up. " First off watch your mouth and what the hell you need a dick appointment for, you don't need him"

" Hmm that's funny because last thing I heard was you and rain were having alotttt of sex so don't even come for me. Mind yours."

"You know what I don't even care no more"

"You've been rejecting the hell outta me lately. I know you care Dasani stop fronting if you didn't want me to go you should've just said it."

"I've been rejecting you because I have a whole girlfriend what do you not understand"

"She doesn't mean shit over me, that's just your little fuck body."

"Your just mad because your too late!"

My sister opened my door. "Okay on some real shit can y'all just shut the fuck up and just kiss already jeeez y'all are always arguing and I'm tired of hearing it so SHUT UP."

Me and Aiyana exchanged looks.

" I'll just go"

" NOPEEE you gone sit your ass right there and y'all are going to make up!! Y'all are so bipolar and toxic it's actually concerning."

Aiyana huffed and flopped on my bed.

Desiree locked my room door and sat on the floor.

" I already told you how I felt we're not going through this again. "

She got up to leave again." You have always played with my feelings but when I do it in return I'm the bad guy. For trying to protect my feelings."

" This is aggravating you make me so fucking mad at this point I just miss my goofy ass bestie all we do is fight now. "

"This is why I wanted to stay friends. This is why I put my feelings away for so long look how fucked up we're acting now!! It sucks we can't even spend time apart because we miss each other, we can't stay friends because the chemistry we have is to strong to ignore."