61

| Connection |

|gabbi|

Y'all ever just have that good ass sleep where you wake up all happy. Smiling. Feeling like you've slept on a cloud. Yeah can't relate. I woke up to my phone going crazy. I grunted as I put my phone on my ear

"Mm hello?"

" WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I pulled the phone away from my ears. It's seven in the morning and she's yelling like that.

" Shhhh"

" DONT SHH ME!! Send me your location. Now."

" Yana, I am fine. I'm at Kabria's" I said rubbing my eyes

"Wait... what?! We'll talk about that later im coming to get you"

" Oh my god. I. Am. Fine"

I hung up and tiptoed to the bathroom. Aiyana will probably be here in thirty seconds ready to drag me out of here so I might as well get ready. I slightly smiled when I seen that she left everything on my side of the sink. I brushed my teeth and freshened up. Then went to Kabria's closet to steal something. I wear her shirts almost everyday and I want to add something else to my collection.

Once I picked my next victim I decided to go see what she was doing. We didn't sleep together. I mean we did but yall know what I mean. I slowly opened the door to the extra bedroom and I can hear faint music playing so I headed towards the bathroom. I peeked my head in and watched as she brushed her hair.

" good morning..."

" good morning, you sleep good?"

"Yep"

" you can come in"

I stepped inside the bathroom and stood next to her watching her get ready.

" you got something on your face "

" where?"

She turned towards me giving me the opportunity to kiss her. When I pulled away she was looking mad as hell.

" Damn you sucked up all my lip gloss, I put half a tube on my lips " she pouted

I laughed and grabbed her lip gloss from the counter.

" here"

I applied the lip gloss to her lips making me want to kiss her yet again.

" better?"

She rolled her eyes.

" mhm, you needa stop distracting me though finna make me late to work"

"It's not my fault I want to spend time with my girlfriend who's not my girlfriend because i miss her and haven't been able to touch her in one hundred and fifty two days!"

" fifty three .."

I moved my head back. Well shit my bad.