5

👑|Aiyana|👑

Gabbi and her little friends got ready at our house. Me and Gabbi were matching with black dresses while the other girls dressed in whatever they wanted.

Her other friend deja of whatever tf couldn't make it to the party since it was her grandmas birthday

Her other friend deja of whatever tf couldn't make it to the party since it was her grandmas birthday. I texted Sani to tell her we were on our way.

Me- NI NI
Ni ni🌊🖤-YES BABESSSZZ
Me- we on our way pooh.
Ni ni🌊🖤- perf. I'm glad y'all comin a Lil early I'll leave the back door open.
Me- Aight see u later🧡
Ni ni🌊🖤- lmao k bye boo🖤

———————————————————-
Dasani house was bought big af! Well bigger then our 4 bedroom apartment!

Me and the kids💀🤣 got out and walked to the back door like she had instructed she ran up to hug to me

Dasani- im sooo happy your here let me take you upstairs to meet my friends!!

I nodded and followed her
————————————————————
💦😍|Gabbi|💦😍

Makiyah- see I'm not finna do this third wheeling shit since dej not here so I'm finna find me a fine nigga.

Third wheeling tf??

Ocean grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. People were staring to show up and loud music was playing people were dancing everywhere and drinking.

"What's up?"

She grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye. Tears began to form her eyes..

Ocean- Gabbi im so sorry

I looked at her confused.

Ocean-  I- I don't know what's happening I've never fell for anybody this hard I met you yesterday and I was instantly attracted to you.

My mouth dropped wide open " I'm sorry.. I'm not gay ocean i really don't know what to say".

Ocean- Y- your not attracted to me.

I felt really bad but... " I'm sorry but no" I took my hands from hers and walked back inside I know I just hurt her feelings I could tell by the look on her face but what did she expect I've only known her one day!

————————————————————
               Surprise pov🙂
                    😞|Ocean|😞

GODDAMNIT OCEAN! I just fucked up a friendship..... Idk what happened when I first laid eyes on her I liked her, the words repeated in my head "I'm not gay" I don't get it! I'm not gay either I just discovered this shirt yesterday...I want her I want her so bad I've never really liked anyone before or wanted a relationship but she was doing something to me and I liked it. I decided to tell her today and not last night because I didn't want are friendship to keep going with lies and shit but here my ass go fucking shit up! I just wanted to go home and cry I hate myself so much. I walked back into the house and that's when I seen her dancing on some guy... I know I made her mad but I wasn't gonna sit here and be hurt. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the bathroom she kept trying to fight me back and people were looking but I didn't care I wanted her so bad. I shut the door and locked it I didn't look at her face because I know she would be terrified.

Gabbi- Ocean what the fuck just leave me Alone

"Gabbi you really just hurt me I'm not gonna sit here and watch you mingle with niggas tf"

Gabbi-I don't fucking like you watch this

She opened the door and swung her hips up to this boy and kissed him right in my face afterwards she winked and disappeared in the crowd damn......