45

^^ A/N: Incase y'all needed a visual. This is Jalen.

| Kabria|

Welp today is the first day of junior year. I'm already irritated this morning but hopefully my girlfriend can make my day. Me and my sister picked her up and I brought her a smoothie and donut today.

"You ready for a stressful year?"

" I guess"

Once we got to school we held hands as we walked in. I had to go find my classes but I obviously have no idea we're they are. Gabbi held onto my hand tighter.

"I don't want to be separated"

" I know love. I can see you at lunch atleast"

She grabbed my face and kissed me.

" fine. I love you"

" I love you too"

I let go of her hand and went to my first class. As soon as I walked in I walked my ass right back out. Why the fuck is this dusty bitch in here. I walked back in and sat in a corner. I could feel ocean starting at me from across the room. I raised my hand.

"Excuse me miss can I get switched out this class"

"Probably not but you can go to the guidance-"

" Bet"

I exited the classroom. I seen Jalen in the hallway goofing off with some freshman.

"Nigga leave her alone"

" hey bestie, what you doing why you outta class"

"it's not important. Why you not in class"

" I can't find it"

" boyyyy"

" Cmon lets make a tik tok"

I set up my phone and we did a little tik tok or whatever.

"We're yo girl"

" She in class"

" Tell her to come out we can all go across the street and get some ice cream"

" boy no. Go back to class. I'll catch you later I gotta get to the office"

I went to the office and the lady said that "she'll see" meaning no. It was finally lunch time. Gabbi was sitting at a booth this time. I scooted next to her and she sat on my lap.

"Bae I'm hungry"

" Kisses first"

I gave her what she wanted and she got off of me. Jalen came over and sat with us.

" hey y'all"

" Heyy"

Gabbi gave me a side eye.

"Uh why are you sitting with us?"

" Damn I cant sit with my best friend and her girl"

Gabbi pinched my thigh

"Ouch"

"Oh Alright"

" Chill no need to be fiesty we friends I gotta girl"

" ew.. anyways I'll be back I'm finna get something to drink"