41

| Kabria |

Today is Sunday and I asked Gabbi to come to the beach with me just to relax. Since this up coming week is the last week of school we need time to just relax. I heard a bunch of ppl from our school was finna be here chilling and having fun so imma be there. I pulled up to the beach and waited for Gabbi to get here. I noticed sereah and my old bestie amira was here. Sereah waved and I obviously waved back but amira gave me a dirty ass look.

I grabbed something to drink and sat on my towel playing with my feet in the sand. A random cute ass lil brown skin boy sat next to me.

" who the fuck are you?! Get off my towel!"

"My name ja-"

" aw hell nah get the fuck away from me"

" Chill what's yo problem, you seem coo I just wanted to tell you that you cute damn"

" my bad I'm Kabria ion fuck with no niggas that start with a j though y'all weird as hell"

" mann nah you trippin I'm Jalen"

I noticed Gabbi running toward me.

She sat down on the towel and stared at the dude next to me

"Um who are you?"

" I'm Jalen Kabria boyfriend"

Gabbi looked so taken back I wanted to bust out laughing.

"Oh."

I pushed Jalen away.

"Girl I just met him don't listen to his foolery"

"Lemme get yo snap tho"

He gave me his phone and I added myself on his snap . Then he disappeared into a Crowd of people.
I turned toward Gabbi.

"Well good morning"

" Good morning sis"

"You wanna get in the water?"

" Of course I wanna get wet"

I rolled my eyes. We both took off our swimsuit covers. I can control myself around Gabbi so I didn't have a problem with seeing her half naked but Gabbi on the other hand would not stop staring me.

"My face is up here you know"

" my bad "

I took her hand and walked over to the water. I started splashing her in the face. She got mad and we started wrestling each other in the water. Eventually we got tired and took a break. I brought a floaty for us to just lay on if we got tired of the water. We laid on the floaty and just relaxed listening to the waves.