49

| Kabria |

So... today after school I'm going to see a therapist. Not for anything bad I just want to talk to someone about some things that's been going on in my life. If y'all are wondering I did get switched out of the class that I had with ocean. THANK GOD. Because I 100% would've beat her ass again. With no hesitations.  I was in my last period and it was around like 1:45 and Jalen has texted me and told me he got me some food. There's only a couple minutes of school left anyway so I asked to go the bathroom and I met him in a wing we're most people don't really be around.

" Heyy"

He gave me a hug and gave me my food.

" omg you got me some Popeyes!! Period."

"I was just out in my free period thought I'd get you a lil sum sum"

"Thank you"

" 'No problem, you wanna come over today though?"

" I have somewhere to be after school plus Gabbi don't really like you so"

" damn okay well I'll see you later I gotta head to the office"

I nodded.

The bell rang and Gabbi came out of class super happy.

"Damn who got you smiling"

" You baby."

She slowly kissed my lips then smiled.

" your too cute"

She laughed then looked down at my hands.

" Where'd you get food from?"

" Oh um Jalen brought me some a few minutes ago"

"Oh.... so you like missed class?"

" Yeah but bae it was only for a couple minutes"

" okay.... well anyways you wanna come over and we can do our homework together? Or you know some other things..."

" Hmmm as much as I would love to do homework or extra things... I have somewhere to be"

" Where?"

" I'm.... going to a therapist"

She looked taken back.

"Are you like unhappy. Did I do something?"

" No of course not Gabbi I just need someone to talk to that's all."

" Well bri if you want I can come with you for moral support."

" I would love that but this is just something I have to do on my own"

" K. But just know I'm always here for you"

I smiled.

A little while later I left school and went to my session. I was a little nervous going inside but my therapist Angela made me feel very comfortable.

"So why don't you tell me what's been going on?"

"Honestly like I love my mom she works hard for me and my sister and she's tough on us because she wants us to be the best we can be. But like lately I've just been my missing my dad a whole bunch."

" my mom doesn't like talking about him and it's just hard. Like I don't have anyone to talk too about this. I have so many bottled up emotions that are starting to come out and I can't control it!"