48

| KABRIA |

So.... today is Monday and Gabbi that she and dej and makiyah were going to get food at the Waffle House after school and of course I agreed because why the hell not. When I got there makiyah was already there. Me and her started talking about school and our classes. Which was fine. But thennn she asked me how I felt about ocean and Gabbi's talk yesterday. I was confused as hell. But I didn't want her to knew that I didn't know so I went along with it . Why would Gabbi tell these girl who are. BARELY her friends. Before she told me ? Hmm. Weird.

Once dej and Gabbi got here we ordered our food but I wasn't talking much I was irritated. I'm working on my anger issues and I'm still not all the way there yet. Gabbi realized I haven't talked in a while and she tried to grab my hand but I slightly pulled away from her. Yeah I don't like is arguing/fighting none of that but she straight up lied to me and I don't take no mf bullshit.

I took a sip of my drink.

" you know what it was nice hanging with y'all I think I'm finna head home I have a lot of homework."

They all nodded as I slid out of the booth and exited the restaurant. I was about to get into the car when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Can I get in?"

I didn't say anything I just sat in the drivers seat and waited till she sat in the passengers. I swear we've been having too many conversations like this in the car . Gabbi kissed me on my cheek.

" hey baby"

......

"Kabria you okay?"

........

" Wait...what did I do?"

" I just want to know why you lied to me? That's all"

She looked puzzled.

"About??"

" Why did you tell me that you were hanging out with your friends but really you were with your ex?"

Her eyes widened.

"Hmm didn't think I'd find out"

" Kabria I know how you would've reacted that's why I didn't tell you"

"because that shit is weird!! Hanging out with your ex girlfriend?! That's not cool. "

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I just didn't want you to think otherwise"

" so not telling me was a smart move?? I feel like you don't trust me. Why can't you just tell me everything?! Even if it hurts my feelings I don't care I like communicating with you. If we don't communicate shit like this happens"

" baby I'm sorry I know communication is your thing. I'm gonna try to be even more open with you then I should've been"

"Gabbi we need a break"

"Bae your just headed right now you need to cool off"

" no I don't. I don't like the fights we've been having recently. It's straining our relationship and I don't want that"

" We can work this out. We always work through everything that doesn't mean we have to break up."

"We aren't breaking up...  "

She grabbed my face and kissed me.

" I can't even go a few days without you especially knowing that your mad at me"