31

| Aiyana |

It's been 5 weeks since gabbis party and surprise this weekend is prom. The last day of school is in 2 weeks. This year has gone by so fast I kinda felt like it was wasted by all the stooppidddd fights and girl drama. I've been in deep thought and I really need Dasani in my life I can't go off to college knowing that stuff between us was not good. I was in the hallway during last period because I got tired of hearing my teachers stupid mouth. I seen Dasani in the office and figured it was the perfect time to talk to her. She walked out of office and damn she looks 10x more good then she always does. The fact that the last time I seen her she shoved me I don't really know how this conversation is gonna go.

"Heyyy Dasani"

" What's up?"

We went outside to the courtyard. I pray that we don't get caught.

" So uum first of all I want to apologize for lying to you"

"Lying to me when?"

" I'm sorry okay but when you told me you where in love with me-"

" yeah I don't like where this conversation is going dont think you can just come back and apologize after realizing what you've lost and if your trying to be friendly so I can be your prom date your messing with the wrong bitch"

" Ohhhh okay yeah no I don't know were this boujeeness came from but it's not cute and I don't need you to be my prom date"

" Spectacular! Because I already have one and ma'am I'm not being boujee it's called MOVING ON"

"Wait you have a prom date and what do you mean moving on"

" Yes Yes I do and it means that I'm done with you and your shit you were the one who was moving on first remember"

" Wow I wanted to talk to you because I want you in my life again even if it's just as friends"

" Well I don't wanna be in yours"

" Your lying you still love me right..."

Shit.

" Nah and if you'll excuse me I have a student meeting I have to attend to"

She put her shades on and got from up on the table.

"Wait-"

I hopped down from the table and ran to hug her she didn't push me off of her which is a good thing. I slowly moved my hands down lower. She just looks so good for me not to. She let me hold her for a minute before she pulled away.

" I know you miss me" I whispered to myself.

"What was that?"

" Nothing"

"I thought so"
———————————————————————————
Ahhh prom the day everyone dreams of I really don't have a date I'm going with nique and Simone. I wasn't complaining though. I'm pretty sure Dasani is going with alaia they are actually friends now there both on student council together and I have nothing against alaia she's a cool ass female. I got my nails done earlier so now all I have to do is get my hair done.