18

| Gabbi |

Today was a normal Monday morning well that's what I thought. It was the day after break everyone was all groggy and annoyed. I was in 3rd hour minding my own business when this girl started looking at me. She looked like one of them spoiled ass girls who think they all that.

" Excuse me do you have a problem the fuck you looking at me for you wanna fuck or sum shit?"

This caught me completely off guard.

"Uhh eww nah girl I'm good I don't have a problem with you it seems to me like you have a problem with me though"

She stood up staring me up and down. Is she serious......

" Like we could really fight on sight what's up?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Pretty girls don't fight oh wait you wouldn't know that would you sis ?"

The bell proceeded to ring I mean mugged her before waking out the class. I called my sister who I haven't heard from since Thursday.

" Aiyana?? Are you at school?"

" Yeah I'm with Dasani we're in the bathroom"

" Oop what y'all doing in there??! Anyways can you take me home I um don't feel to good today"

" Chill off that and no momma will beat my ass."

" Sis please."

" Okay whatever"

I smirked as I walked out to the car. Both Aiyana and  Dasani were in the front of the car so I had to get in the back.

" So what y'all together now?"

" Gabbi shut up she's my best friend."

I cringed as I remembered what Dasani had told me the other day. This migraine I was having was killing me. I wasn't lying when I said that I didn't feel good these stomach cramps be on 1 million. Once they dropped me off at home I slowly walked up to me room and flopped on my bed. Then I remembered to text ocean.

Me: Hay baeeeee I left school early bc my cramps were killing me I don't think I can go to the movies later🥴.

🥰.- Awwww lemme come over I'll rub your belly to make you feel better and kiss you on your forehead.🥺

Me- Awe. You don't gotta do allat I'll be okay😭

🥰.-You sure ?? I'll literally walk over there ?

Me- Girl pay attention in class

🥰.- But this was our date of the week😑I'll only see you on Saturday Imysm😞

Me: I miss you more😗

I laid in bed for about 30 more minutes till I heard someone barging into my room.

" why yo ass not in school?!"

" Well you see what happened was I don't feel good momma these cramps are whopping my butt"