51

|Gabbi|

"I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday that was very immature of me ."

.............

" what are we in preschool?! This is my 5th apology about yesterday!"

..............

"babyyyyy I'm fucking sorry why are you being like this?"

" Because Kabria you were all that nigga! Imagine what happened when I left! IMAGINE what happens when you both are ALONE! I literally watched y'all almost kiss"

"Woah wait no we didn't almost kiss he tried to kiss me and I pushed him off. Gabbi I told you me and Jalen are just friends that's what we always have been ! I can't believe the thought of me cheating on you would ever cross my mind! "

" Y'all were getting way to close to each other!"

"That's not fair ! Just because he's a guy you treat him differently? I'm this way with all my friends and you know this Gabbi!"

"Kabria your into guys and it scares me!"

" I honestly feel like your judging my sexuality right now!"

" I'm just saying Kabria..."

"Gabbi who the hell even took you home?! I went to go apologize to you but you were nowhere to be found!"

" Ocean did.""

" Ohhhhh!! So your gonna sit here and bash me but you got a ride home from your ex girlfriend and who knows what happened or what was said!"

" It doesn't matter. She was there and she made sure I was okay. There's nothing wrong with that! "

I took a breath and realized that me and Kabria are actually having a real fight right now.

"I KNOW! You don't have to keep reminded me every second that she was there for you! It doesn't matter if she was there she could never care for you the way that I care! And that's just that"

" Kabria you hardly know anything about means oceans relationship so don't speak on it!"

" oh wowwww are we really about to sit here and act like she treated you better then I treat you?!"

" I never even said that..."

She looked away from me and looked at the wall.

" I wasn't good enough then. I'm not good enough now"

She aggressively pulled open my door and began walking down the hallway. I hurried after her.

" Kabria dont walk away from me"

She kept walking down the stairs and I followed. I'm tired of apologizing.

" baby!!"

I finally caught up to her and I looked into her watery eyes but she instantly looked down.

" Where are you going?"

"School is gonna start soon"

"We have to talk this through "

" Hell no im not gonna let you accuse me of cheating! And then you trying to tell me you don't  like the fact that I like men! "

" I'm sorry you know, I didn't mean it like that"

" Yes you did!! But you know what thats fine ! Now if you'll excuse I have somewhere to be!"

Omg. What the hell was that. That conversation did not go as planned. A little while later I had to go to school and I honestly was a mess all day . In English Kabria didn't even acknowledge me. I actually was pondering what happened and realized all of this couldve been avoided if I would've came to her the right way. I was just angry and let all my frustration out on her and now I feel bad.

At lunch Kabria and Jalen sat next to each other. I didn't wanna bother so I sat at a table next to them and all I could hear was Jalens flirtatious jokes and Kabria laughing at them like they were soo hilarious. I was too busy snooping I didn't see that ocean was sitting at me table .

"I know that jealous look anywhere"

" Jealous of what?"

" Hmm. Just go talk to her Gabbi"

"Damn you give advice now too?! What happened to you?"

" Ive changed I guess"

Something about you is just..different. You can talk to me about anything"

She nodded .

" I kNoW Gabbi"

I rolled my eyes

" Look who's looking over here "

I turned my head to see Kabria staring at us.

"Hmm I'll see you later"

I nodded and watched as she left. The lunch bell rang and I followed behind Kabria as her and Jalen walked together heading towards the bathrooms. They hugged and Kabria went inside. I followed shortly behind her.

"That fight was umm... different"

"Yeah I guess"

"I'm so sorry I said some very hurtful things that I didn't mean and I truly didn't mean to come at you like that i was honestly jealous and I'm just skeptical that's all. I know you would never cheat on me. Do you forgive me?"

"Gabbi of course. I was acting like a brat. You didn't have to apologize I would've gotten over it sooner or later"

I hugged her

" I love you Gabbi"

" I love you more"

I kissed her then I pushed her away.

" don't walk away from me like that ever again though "

" I won't I'm sorry . I'm normally not like that but I just never expected you to say those things to me"

" I'm sorry I didn't mean it I swear. I know that Jalen likes you and I'm just worried that wont respect your boundaries. I trust you. I'm proud of you for being who you are I just want to be enough for you. And I just can't let you talk down on ocean.
Even though you don't like her. I have to be there for her"

"Okay.. it'll take me some time but Ill get it and Jalen has slip ups sometimes but I always stop him. But Gabbi you are enough. Your everything I wanted and more. Don't say that."

I laid my head on her.

———————————————————————————

Another fight?!!! Lmaoo it's cute how they always bounce back though. Dasani and Aiyana could never. If Kabria and Gabbi were to break up in the future, what do you think would be the reason?👀