62

| gabbi|

I was about to head out to my date with Kabria but I took a double take when I looked into the living room and noticed Aiyana cuddled up on the couch with a blanket. She noticed me and slightly smiled.

" You look so cute! where you finna go?"

" on a date with bri"

" a date?"

" isn't that what I said"

" bitch don't start with me . You lucky I even gave you a compliment "

"Tuh! whatever, what're you doing ?"

" What does it look like I'm doing. Relaxing"

" That's weird. You and Dasani are finally in the same state again. We literally live ten minutes away from them and for some reason you haven't even see her once in the week that you've been here"

" Why are you so worried about me and Dasani? I get that you hate her but-"

" Its not even about me disliking her. It's about me caring about you and wanting what's best for you like you do for me. "

"I am literally fine, okay"

" So she's staying away from you then huh?"

"Oh my god"

How she answers this question will confirm what I'm thinking right now.

"Did she cheat on you?"

" What! No!"

My eyes widened.... oh shit.

" what? Why are you looking at me like that "

"Look your lucky I'm running late, because when I get back!"

I looked her up and down justifying that I'm going beat her ass if she did what I think she did.

———-

I pulled up to the place and it was so nice. The lady guided me to my table. On the outside I'm calm but in the inside I'm a little anxious. I was trying to distract myself by getting on my phone but that made everything worse.

I look up from my phone and see Kabria walking towards the table. Ugh she's so beautiful. I moved her seat out for her. As I should .

" Thanks for coming you look beautiful "

" thank you, so do you"

But im not even gonna lie, I could not stop staring at her. I was so focused on her I didn't even see the waitress standing there.

"Hi! My name is Hannah and I'm gonna be your waitress tonight. Can I start you girls off with a drink?"

" can I have a shot "

I felt her kick my leg.

" haha she's kidding . I'll have sweet tea and she'll have sprite "

I gave her a dirty look.

"I'm not even twenty one either but I can slip you something?"