43

A/N: This is the last chapter until next school year. So the times can match up with " In The Dark".
———————————————————————————

| Kabria |

Okay so I love Gabbi. And before we go into our junior year I wanna make her my girlfriend. So today I'm taking her on a date. She has no idea.  I have a cute little beach picnic date. Before she becomes my girlfriend I absolutely have to come out to my mom. I'm not gonna hide her from my mom. My mom was sitting the kitchen table on her phone drinking some tea I thought it was the perfect time.

" mom can we talk?"

"Sure baby sit down"

I sat down across from her.

"What's going on?"

" Before I say this I want you to know that I don't care if you don't accept me because either way I'm gonna love who I love regardless of your opinion. I'm bisexual. I like both guys and girls"

She didn't say anything for a few minutes so it made me nervous.

"Ummm I'm not sure how I feel about that Kabria."

" Well you can ponder on that I just felt like you needed to know"

I hopped of the chair and went back upstairs before she could even say anything. Me and Gabbi's date is at 6. Right now it's 4 and I'm not gonna get dressed dressed because we're obviously on a beach . I had my sister drop my off to get everything set up. I was preparing for this all I day I got take out, deserts, balloons, gifts, flowers. I hope she likes it.....I told her they were just going to the beach. After time went by it was finally time for her to pull up and my heart was beating so fast. I just hope she thinks this is enough.

I seen her get out the car and ran toward her with a blindfold.

"What's this for?"

" I have a surprise"

I put the blindfold on and walked with her towards the set up. I moved away from her so I could get her reaction.

" okay you can take it off."

She slowly took it off and for a minute she was emotionless. Omg she hates it. She covered her hands over her face.

" This is all mine?"

" Yes"

She started crying and I felt even more emotional then I was already feeling.

"why did you do this for me"

" because you deserve it, now stop crying and sit down"

I handed her the flowers and gave her some food.

"Briiiii stopp I'm finna cry again! I honestly don't deserve this"

I grabbed her hand.

" You deserve the world Gabbi. You honestly never give yourself enough credit"

Awwh her whole face was now red from all the tears.

"Omg I remember we took these pictures at the movies" she said looking down at the Picture board that I made for her to put in her room.

She crawled over to me and gave me a hug.

" Thank you so much I'm so lucky to have you in my life"

I kissed her lips.

" You've made me a better person Gabbi and I can't thank you enough. You have an amazing soul and your the best person I've ever met and I'm in love with every piece of you"