Prologue

Mommy is home! I hope she can play with me today. She never plays with me anymore. I ran to her and daddy's room.

"Mommy! " I yelled with joy as I tried to give her a hug.

"Not now Ty." She said pushing me away. And I fell. My leg hurt. My leg hurt really really bad. I started to cry.

"The fuck is wrong with you. " I heard daddy yell at mommy. He came over picking me up. I hugged daddy as he shushed my cries.

" I didn't mean to.  I- I'm sorry." She whispered turning away from me and daddy. Mommy seems so sad. I not like seeing her like that, she always sad now.

"Crissy please just be honest with me. You think I haven't been noticing your behavior lately. Even Ty has notice and she is only 6 for fucksakes." He said in an angy voice. I not like seeing him mad at mommy.

"You want the truth Dan. Well here it is. I hate my life. It sucks. It's boring. Your boring. I want more. I want a divorce. I'm leaving. I have found someone else."

"Crissy... You... I- I...  What the hell? What more do you want Crissy. You wanted money I give you that. You wanted marriage and a good husband, I gave you that. You wanted a beautiful home and a beautiful family, I gave you that. Why can't you ever be satisfied with anything?" His voice shaking with emotion.

"I don't want to live life in a tiresome routine. I don't want this life anymore. I want to feel alive."

"All you had to do was say that. Yet your leaving this life, this family for fucking excitement, because your bored?!" Daddy said real angry.

"Yes. I'm not happy. Sorry but I can't live like this anymore Dan. I hope you understand. "

"I don't understand and don't hope I ever will. What about your daughter, huh? Your just going to leave her here."

"Yes, my lover really doesn't like kids. So I was wondering could you watch over her.. I s-"

"You're pathetic.  Just go. I don't want you near me nor my daughter ever again. Get the fuck out." Daddy said in a scary voice.

"Mommy no. Please. "

Mommy and Daddy were fighting again. But mommy not want to be with us no more. No. No. I want mommy. She can't go. Mommy kept walking.

"Mommy please don't go. Please. Please. "

"Dan can you g-. "

"No, you decided this. You did this to our, no my daughter. You're the one abandoning her. You are the one making her cry now and for many more years. You are the one breaking her. And you will be the one justify your actions to my daughter before you walk out the fucking door. "

"Dan stop being an asshole and get her. "

"Mommy stop. Don't leave me. It's OK that you pushed me. It doesn't hurt that bad. And you don't have to be bored ever again mommy. We can play princesses everyday. "

"Dan-

"Mommy please I lo-"

"Ty get the fuck out of my way!" She screamed at me.

I looked up at mommy. She was mad at me. Mommy doesn't want to be here with me. Mommy....she hates me. Mommy I just want you here with me.

"Mommy." I whispered. My body was shaking. She ignored me.

"I'm leaving. And fuck you Dan. I hope you rot in hell."

The door slammed.

I was broken.

Mommy.

Daddy grabbed me and we sat on floor and cried. I never see daddy cry before. Seeing daddy cry made me cry more. Mommy left us. Mommy hate us. Mommy hurt us.

Mommy.