Chapter 18

Ty POV

Graduation is arriving very soon and everything seemed somewhat normal nowadays. Rade and I are now dating. It was a very rocky start for us, but we are willing to overcome anything to be with each other. He is my world. Suddenly there was a knock at the door bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Princess can you get that?" Rade asked politely as he continued to make us something to eat. I got off the chair where I sat staring at him. I made my way to my front door and pulled it opened.

"Hey. It's been a while haven't it Ty." I slammed the door shut and went to go sit back down to calm down from the emotional rollercoaster that I was riding at the moment.

"Princess who was it?" He asked me with curiosity and concern written all over his face. As soon as those words left his lips, the person who dared to come to my house has took another risk by entering my house without an invitation.

"Ty Banks, you were raised better than that. What the hell is wrong with you?" The intruder yelled at me. Slowly I turned around to look at the person standing in my fucking kitchen.

"You would know. Oh wait, you wouldn't since you have been absent for the past 12 years. Now get the fuck out, you're trespassing. "

"Little girl..."

" I am a fucking grown woman. Leave before I call the police on you." At this point Rade has came around to where I stood eyeing the woman who abandoned me.

"Where is your father?" She sneered

"Not here, but I'm pretty sure he will thank me for taking out the trash that is littering his kitchen floor, leave." I said with sternness.

"Well it's obvious he hasn't been around since you be having these little boys in the house." As those words left her mouth Rade looked at me like I needed to get this bitch out the house before something happens.

"Yeah. I'm calling the police." I said while picking up my phone off the counter. Seriously I had no time for this.

"It's a disgrace that you would call the cops on you own mother, but don't bother I'm taking my leave now." She said as the sound of her heels started descending. Soon enough she was gone. Again.

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. But I didn't feel like being touched at all. I know he just wanted to comfort me. To be honest I wanted to be alone though. I released myself from his grasp and went upstairs. I kept telling myself that I will be ok. That she is gone and if she was smart she would stay gone. I would be overwhelmed with joy. I should be jumping in joy that I got her to leave.

Those were the emotions I wished I was experiencing.

I could feel my rage dwindling away leaving nothing, but heart wrenching sorrow and sadness that filled me was a blow I wasn't prepared for. Heated tears streamed down my face as I tried to bottle the pain back up. Yet once I cracked, I couldn't stop myself from crumbling completely leaving me a sobbing mess in my bed.

Not too by long after I felt those same arms again, and the touch had me wrenching away. I wanted to suffer alone.

"Please go. I want to be a-alone." I murmured through my quiet sobs. That was my first mistake. Rade has always and will forever be a stubborn person. Because the only thing that statement did to him was piss him off.

"Ty I know you're upset right now. You have every right to be. But stop trying to fucking shut down on me. I'm here for you princess. Let me be here for you." He said as he stubbornly pulled me into his arms once more. So I cried out all the pain that was resurfacing. His shirt was totally ruined and I felt horrible about it.

Suddenly he lifts my head and kisses me. I melted instantly. The pain was becoming numb as I kissed him back slowly. Those lips had my heart racing as I failed to keep my moans from escaping my own. Soon he was between my legs pressing me against the wall.

We still haven't had sex yet...

Well at the moment I didn't care if he had his way with me. I was scared, but I was just as lustful and needy for this. So I didn't stop him when things started to get more heated. I could feel it through his shorts as he kept teasing me with it. Grinding against me over and over again.

His lips found there way to my neck biting and licking leaving marks that I would have to hide later. I was a wet mess. Suddenly his slipped my shirt and bra off as his tongue danced around my harden nipples. He was now on his knees as he reached up with his other hand and began circling my clit. I was choking on pleasure and soon I was cumming. My body convulsed with release as I rode out my high.

The strength in my legs was lost and he carried me back to the bed sliding my jeans off. The only piece of clothing left on my body are my panties which were soaked at this point. Self consciously I slipped myself underneath the sheets. I was losing my confidence and sanity with him staring at me like that. Suddenly the covers were ripped from my body and I let out a squeak as I used my arms to cover my exposure.

Slowly Rade climbed into the bed and slid his hands roughly into my curly hair as his lips smashed against my own once again leaving me breathless. Soon his shirt was gone and I was on my back. One of his hands grasped both of mine in an iron grip while the other pulled my panties to the side. His fingers wasted no time as they dove into my tight tunnel leaving me a moaning mess.

"Please s-stop." I breathed out. There was a slight pain, but the pleasure was overwhelming. Instead of stopping, his tongue found its way to my harden nipples again swiping away. I could feel myself tightening around his fingers as I felt a pressure build up inside of me. I tried to calm myself and try not to explode and I think he realizes this because he moves his fingers faster. He let go of my arms and reached down with his other hand to rub my clit which resulted in me screaming out his name as I drenched his fingers with my juices.

Suddenly my door burst open, and Rade goes flying off the bed, pulled off of me and thrown against my bedroom wall. I was still floating on cloud 9 with the orgasm I just experienced unable to witness who the intruder is. In a hurry I threw on my panties and his shirt as I turned around to find my father and Rade fighting!

FUCK MY LIFE!!!