Chapter 15

Daniel POV

Its been a week since all that shit happened with Cherry. I keep finding myself wanting to call her and check upon her. I can still see the gut wrenching pain in her eyes as I walked away. But why should I care? It was obvious that she didn't care for me in that way. It was evident that the feelings that she said she harbored for me were no longer existent as mine has only grown deeper and stronger. I missed her and I hated that.

I can admit that I have no right to be upset about her moving on. But it just came out the blue. There was no warning. I mean you can say she has been giving me signs by her temper and attitude, but we always argue and fight like that.

Still though, with me being the cocky cold bastard I am, I couldn't allow us to become more than fuck buddies. Now all I want is for there to be an "us." I'm lost and all I can do is dwell on the pain and agony I feel as I replay everything that has happened.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of slender arms slithering their way along my bare chest. I looked to the side of my bed to spot Dajaih. Why would I have her naked in my bed of all people? Well, I need a distraction. I need to feel something. Anything. And sex solved that. There were no emotions. There was no talking. Just bare skin to skin. This relieved so much stress and pain that I've pent up. She was here to make me forget yet all she did was show me why I couldn't.

She moved the covers from our bodies leaving us exposed. She crawled over and attempted to kiss my lips and I jerked away giving her a stern look. I don't do kisses. She knows this and mutters a sorry before she begins to kiss her way down until she reaches my cock. She begins to suck and jerk me. I know that she wants me. I know that she wants to please me. Yet, all I could think about is how much better Cherry is at pleasing me with her wet mouth. I tried to shut those thoughts out as I pulled myself out of her mouth with a pop. I would have returned the favor if it was Cherry. I loved going down on her and tasting her cum in my mouth. I never felt so much pleasure by giving pleasure. But she's not her, so she doesn't deserve that privilege. I only want Cherry's pussy juices on these lips. I threw her underneath me as I rub my erection along her wet pussy before slipping into her.

'She is not as tight nor as wet as Cherry would be.' I thought. I growled out in frustration while my mind betrays me by comparing the two. I want Cherry to beneath me right now! That may never happen again though.

My pace begins to quicken as she begins to cream on my dick. She doesn't scream out in pleasure but moans into the pillow. She's a quiet fuck who is insecure about the sounds of her pleasure filling the whole house. I mean that would be understandable if anyone else was here besides me and the girls I bring over. Quite sex is not good sex.

'Cherry is insecure as well but that doesn't stop her from screaming her lungs out and squirting on my dick when I'm pounding her. Fuck I loved it she would squirt on me.' These thoughts are what pushing me to my release. It's sadly how I always come to my release as I fuck this girl.

At this point I know that I am being a little rough for her which I warned her of. I was pounding into her harshly as my one hands had her throat clutched tightly in my grasp as the other was pulling her messy hair roughly. Soon enough I pulled out and came all over the top of her pussy. I slumped to the side of the bed and closed my eyes. Awhile after I forced myself to go shower after I allowed Dajaih to wash up first. I returned back to bed to rest for awhile.

"Daniel?" I heard my name being called out cautiously and I sighed.

"Yes." I answered refusing to open my eyes.

"Do you like me?" She questioned with a quiver to her voice forcing my eyes to pop open with shock. Well, I should have seen this coming. I looked over to see her sitting in my bed on her knees with nothing but my shirt on covering her body. That's something that Cherry would do. Steal and wear my cloths which I took pride in. Yet with Dajaih, it couldn't have looked even more wrong. I felt disturb by the sight.

"Define like." I demanded. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I won't lie to her though.

"Oh my god! Really?" She questioned with agitation lacing her words. I said nothing and closed my eyes once more. I refused to play with her. She sighed and began to explain after a few minutes.

"Do you have like deep feelings for me or any feelings towards me thats not sexual?" She whispered. She won't like my answer.

"I don't have any feelings for you emotionally. You're a good fuck and that's it." I said nonchalantly.

"So you've been using me all this time. I thought we were going for more." She accused in rage. And this is where I start to get a bit agitated.

"Me telling you that I like you in order to fuck you is using you. Me allowing you to be my girlfriend in order to fuck you is using you. I told you from the get go that I wasn't interested in anything but fucking. So don't delude yourself into thinking I used you when you knew all along." I stated a bit aggressively. I kind of feel bad because she began to cry out her pain. If I knew she had feelings for me I would have cut her off. I don't want to inflict that kind of pain on anybody. But to lie to her would hurt her worse in the end.

I tried to comfort her even though I didn't know what the hell I was doing. She smacked my hands away from her as she took off my shirt throwing it at me. I caught it with ease as I watched in silence as she gathered all of her things before running out of my house. The last thing she said was "You're a heartless dick."

She just doesn't know how much I wish that to be true. Now I'm all alone again with no one to distract me. I can't sit still and the more I think about what just took place, the more I become infuriated.

Now I'm just throwing shit around in a fit. Punching holes in the walls. My house was a mess after awhile. I was slumped against my bedroom door when I get the bright ideal to get high.

Yeah, I smoke. Well I use to before Cherry made me quit. Smoking has always been one of my coping methods. I hit up a guy I know that can give me some for a good price. Soon enough I was making my way out the door to meet him and hopefully I can find a new fuck buddy.