Chapter 16

Cherry POV

"Look I just want go see my friends." I said as I continued to head towards Ty house. Everyone else was there, except him. No one has heard or have seen Dan every since the incident at school. Suddenly, arms took hold of me pulling me into a hard chest.

"Cherry this isn't fair. We've barely spent time together. I've been trying so hard. You agreed to try and-"

"I have been trying. I've been trying really fucking hard." I snapped. I felt guilty as I saw hurt flash in those dark green eyes of his. I just couldn't bring myself to get over Dan. I just couldn't see this boy who has been after me for the longest more than a friend but I won't stop trying.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I hugged him. His grip on me was so tight that it was borderline painful. Daniel refused to hug me like this but the few times he did felt so amazing. I had never been so content and at peace. Yet, for fucksakes it felt so wrong with Tyler.

"You really won't have feelings for me like you do for Daniel will you?" He questioned as we stood in the middle of the walk way with his face planted in my neck. I stopped playing with his loose curls shocked.

"Tyler.." I began but he just kept talking.

"My only hope for us is to settle with being your friend. I can tell that you like me as just friend. I'll be lucky to make you smile and it's a blessing whenever you laugh. Everyday that has passed with me calling you mine hasn't felt more wrong. I know your not mine even when you say you are. Just by me holding you right now has your body stiff as a nail. That's enough for me to know. You haven't felt for me in that way in the past 4 years and I don't know why I thought that would change. It hurts to admit it now but it's better than me getting too attached and being hurt later on." He whispered.

You know what made this even worse? After he said all of that it was me breaking down in agony instead of him. It was me wailing like I was the one being rejected instead of him. It was him comforting me instead of him. This fed the pain that was eating away at my heart.

Why couldn't Dan just say what was bothering him like this? Why couldn't he let me in like this? Why was he so cold and distant? Tyler and Dan couldn't have been more opposite. Yet here I am crying over a dude who didn't want to commit to me and denying a dude who wanted nothing more than to shout out to the whole world that I was his.

For some reason I always wanted things I could never have. All I wanted was somebody to fucking love me. That's all I wanted in life. And every fucking time I was crushed with the disappointment and heart wrenching realization that no one I loved could ever love me. Or that something always went wrong to where it's too little too late.

Dan said he loved me but can I actually believe that? He wanted me to himself as a fuck buddy. Why wasn't I good enough for his love? Didn't I deserve more than that? Wasn't I worth more than that? Soon I stopped crying and weeping. No one has ever seen me like this but Daniel. Yet, I realized that just like Daniel couldn't love me, I couldn't love Ty. Ty and I hurting is the same. He was willing to show it and so was I with him.

Suddenly his phone rang. It was his brother calling. He looked really concerned as he began to bite his lip.

"Is everything ok?" I asked worried.

"I don't know. I have to go, will you be ok walking the rest of the way yourself?" I nodded my head and urged him to go own. I wasn't planning on going to Ty house anymore. After, Tyler vanished from my sight, I texted a guy who had some weed.

Yeah, I use to smoke. It helped me cope but I stopped after awhile. It's hard not to fall back on old habits.

Soon I headed off to where he wanted to meet up. He was leaning up against his car as he watched me watched me approach him.

"Here is your $20." I said as I tried to hand the money over to him. But he just glanced at it and stared at me ignoring the money in my hand.

"I heard about what happened with you and Daniel." He said with a small smirk on his lips.

"Ok so what?" I questioned a bit defensively. Everywhere I went and everyone I talked to just had to remind me of him.

"So since that's over and done with, how about you become mines." He said as his eyes began to travel up and down my body. Repulsion coursed through me as I held in my temper.

"Forget about the weed. Bye." I stuffed my twenty back into my pocket and began to walk back to my house when long thin fingers found their way around my wrist pulling me back as dry lips crushed against mine. Soon I was trapped as one hand held my head tightly in place as another wrapped around my waist like a chain. I began to cry as I realized my fighting was useless. I was useless.

Suddenly, I was let free and I open my eyes to find the drug dealer on the ground. The person in front of me was landing multiple blows on him though. He stopped after the guy fell unconscious.

Daniel slowly turned around facing me with a numb expression. Honestly, i couldn't help how my heart began racing with excitement. I was hurt and I was mad, but neither one of those emotions can decompose the love and adoration I hold for him.

Suddenly, he was picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He began to march to his house which wasn't too far so we all stay in the same neighborhood. I was scared if I was to be honest with myself. I didn't know what would happen or could happen. Soon we were inside his house and it was a fucking mess. Now I was beyond worried. He didn't even take me to his bedroom, instead directed us into his spare bedroom down the hall.

Finally, he puts me down and before I could ask any questions, his mouth smashed against mine. His large hands found its way to my ass squeezing it harshly. Causing me to moan out as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. The kiss was rough and so passionate. He kissed me like I was going to disappear or something. He is kissing me like he misses me and the thought makes my heart clench.

I tried to pull away from making him growl at me and his honey brown eyes darken with anger. He suddenly throws me onto the bed and stalks over as his hand clasped around my throat.

"Don't fucking push me away again, you hear me." He questioned with dominance radiating throughout his voice. I nodded weakly and his lips crashed against mine once more in another heated kiss.