Chapter 14

Ty POV

To say that I was mad is a fucking understatement. It's too much to deal with and it's too much to handle. The past month has been hell. Everything and everyone were falling apart. Daniel and Cherry has issues. Chris and Camren has issues. God knows that Rade and I have issues. Yet, my heart doesn't like being mad at Rade no matter how much he deserves my rage. It just felt so wrong to hold negative feelings towards him.

I stormed into my room once I made it home. Rade and Chris decided to come over. Even Camren made it over and was left alone with Chris. I was in a deep argument with Rade to even notice that she was over.

"You are still not getting why I am mad. Which is the exact reason why I don't want to fucking talk to you. It's pointless." I said trying to keep in the angry tears. Rade stood on the other side of the room leaning against the wall staring at me with those hazel eyes.

"Ty it's not pointless. I understand. I do. But I'm not perfect. We are two different people who handle things differently." I can't stand arguing with him, it hurts too much.

"I'm not asking you to be perfect. I'm asking you to be human. To be more open minded and forgiving. That's all." I pleaded. I needed him to understand that. He was stubborn though.

"Ty, people who constantly deceive you and hurt you don't deserve your compassion and open mindedness. I don't give a fuck about anyone who has crossed me because they didn't give a lick of a fuck about me when they crossed me to begin with. Jay was an asshole and got what he deserved. Simple as that."  I growled out my frustration at his words.

"Damn are you really that fucking heartless." I yelled at him with heated tears spilling down my face. I stalked over to his tall frame wanting to strangle him.

"This is how I am Ty. If you can't handle me like this, then I don't think "we" are going to work out well." He said coldly. My veins felt like they were filling with ice as I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Why was he saying stuff like this? Why does him saying that we might not work hurt so fucking bad? I can't breathe. I felt myself sliding down to the floor slowly as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Ty..." he called out my name worriedly. Soon he was making his way over to me. I flinched back away from his touch. It hurts so bad. The thought of being rejected by him. The thought of not being fit for him hurt so bad that it was impossible to even breathe at the moment. If I allowed him to touch me then it would only hurt worse. I would be chasing after his sweet touch knowing that I could never get that feeling again.

Suddenly I felt him pull me angrily into his arms. His warmth made me want to sigh in contentment. His body was warm and safe. I could feel his taunt muscles through his hoody as his iron grip never loosened. I loved the feeling of being engulfed by his presence that filled me with so much love.

"If you don't think we are going to work then leave." My voice cracked as I whispered out those painful words.

"Shut up Ty. I said we weren't going to work out well if you couldn't accept me for who I am and how I act. It's a difference. Let's get to bed. We can talk more in the morning." He whispered in my ear as he carried me to the bed bridal style. I didn't fight him. I didn't have the energy to anymore.

I was raging. I am hurt. Yet, being held in his arms is the best thing ever. I was wore out and soon sleep was dragging me under.

Sorry. This chapter is wayyyyy shorter. My chapters may continue to be short since I have to balance out school and work.

Anyways I wanted to thank everyone for the support. Love you guys lots!!!