Chapter 11

Rade POV

Slumber still had me within it's grasp as my hands began to feel for the warm soft flesh of the girl I had fallen alseep with. Yet my hands came up empty and I quickly sat up confused and dizzy from my quick movements. After a few much needed minutes, my eyes searched the room, but I came up empty. I looked all around the house calling out her name, but was only greeted with a vacant house.

She must have went to school without me is the conclusion that I came up with. The realization hit me hard. It may be something as simple as her finding another ride. Some people would say that's nothing. Yet, I've always been the person that provided her with that. I want to give her everything. I want to be her everything. I don't care if I seem selfish or controlling or possessive. That's how I am when it comes to her.

I know that I've been fucking up. Yet I can't help it. I'm not going to help or give anyone a second chance who don't deserve it. I want Ty, but it's somethings I can't accept and I won't accept

Soon I realized that I didn't bring any cloths over. I wanted to avoid going home, but I needed a shower and fresh cloths. Soon I was making my way to my house. I made it into my room and showered without being detected by anyone. Quickly, I changed into some new cloths and began to make my way out of my room. Yet, my escape was ruined once I opened the door and saw the person who stood behind it. My morning wasn't going so well.

I sighed and made my way back into my room and sat back on my bed awaiting the nonsense to spill out.

"Why aren't you with your little bitch." That annoying voice said.

" Watch your mouth and don't worry about it." I spat repulsively and viciously.

"God you're so sensitive. I was only playing. I know you like her. But take my advise. Don't give nobody ya heart. All people know how to do is use others until they are bored."

"Thinking, giving advice and coming to conclusions aren't really your strong points." I said to the witch that stood in front of me. Its so crazy how I could be related to someone so dirty.

"I'm not going to take too many more of your insults little boy before I kick your ugly ass out." She threaten. I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't have to take me in. You could have let another family member raise me, yet you was so fucking persistent on getting me." Disgust laced my words.

"I didn't fucking want you to begin with. I had my reasons. Trust and believe that." That would hurt, but I have grown immune to those comments over the years. It only made me angry because I didn't understand.

"Then why the fuck am I here!" I yelled frustrated. "Why bring me here when you hate me so fucking much. I don't deserve this. I didn't deserve to go through all the shit that I did as a child just to end up here with you. And you know what's crazy, you wasn't always like this. Ever since Eric left, you've been nothing but a fucking whore and a bitch." Containing my anger for someone like her was to hard of a task. She doesn't deserve to be spared though.

"Don't fucking t-" she began but I cut her off.

"I'm glad he left though. You didn't deserve him." I said remencing on how happy I was to have a healthy and positive father figure before she ruined it. Yet, those happy memories soon vanished when the jab that I threw at her went a bit deep.

"Shut the fuck up! I gave that man every fucking thing. The only thing I couldn't give him was a child. So when my whore of a sister died, I took you in! Not because I loved you. Not because you were my nephew, but because I wanted to please him! I wanted to give him everything and I did, but it wasn't enough." She screamed angrily as she threw her foam cup of alcohol that she was sipping on at me. She broke down wailing with tears and I felt nothing as I watched her.