Chapter 9

"Yeah, um I'm in here Kate." He answered. And my whole body ached with rejection as he spoke her name. My lips still were a bit moist and warm as I took a few steps back away from him. I looked towards the door where Kate was standing on the other side. He pushed me away for this mystery girl Kate. It is blatantly obvious that he cares for this girl and he likes this girl. He could possibly even love this girl...

The door slowly opened and in walked this girl who was the complete opposite of what I was. She was a tall slim beauty.  Her brown earthy locks flowed carelessly and beautifully down to her small waist. Her skin was pale and flawless. While I on the other hand, was very short with many lumps and "curves". My hair was a enormous bush with many curls on display. My skin was like coffee with a lot of cream sprinkled in. Although people say that my appearance is beautiful, I feel as though those were lies spoken through the lips of people who didn't want to hurt me.  She makes me feel as such. She made her way over to Rade with those long legs of hers.

I questioned if this is really what he is into. I mean I guess this would be the type of girls that he is into. So what was I in this equation? Just someone that he can let his sexual frustration out on because she probably isn't giving him any sex. Suddenly she was kissing Rade on his cheek. Damn near gagging, I had to quickly recompose myself before she caught sight of my repulsion.

Soon those steely grey eyes of hers landed on me with curiosity. I know its wrong for me to hate her when I don't even know her, yet the sight of them together bugs the hell out of me.

"Are you going to introduce me?" The girl asked Rade in her sickening sweet voice. 

"Ok, um, Kate this is Ty, my best friend. Ty this is Kate, my girlfriend." Rade said nervously. 

"Its nice to meet you." She said with a small smile. 

"Nice to meet you too." I said with false happiness as I tried to remain calm. All I 
really wanted to do was scream at Rade and demand why he would invite this girl into my house without my permission. I mean my answer would have been hell no. 

"I'm going to head downstairs for breakfast. Coming?" I asked not really caring for the answer.

"No. I'm leaving soon. Thanks for having me over." She said as I made my way to the door.

"No problem." I said as I hurriedly made my way out and down to the others. I flopped down on the couch and sighed. Suddenly Cherry sat next to me with worried eyes.

"Are you ok girl?"

"So you guys failed to mention that this girl was in my house." I said calmly as I ignored her question. They all frowned at me.

"We didn't know that he would bring her here." Chris grunted. I looked to see him on the couch with a possessive arm around Camren who was curled up at his side.

"I guess. I don't care." I whispered.

"Are you hungry baby?" Camren asked as she began to get up.

"Nah. I don't have an appetite." I muttered as I motioned for her to sit back down. Suddenly I heard a door being slammed. Not long after Kate was making her way down the stairs not even glancing our way. She just left out the front door slamming it. Rade then appeared downstairs. He came in the living room and sat closely by me. The room was eerily quite and very awkward.

"So are you going to tell us why that bitch just disrespected  Ty house?"Cherry questioned breaking the silence.

"Cherry be quiet." Daniel said sternly.

"No. Please don't say shit to me, ok. You have been going crazy lately, but it's cool. You don't have to worry about me anymore." She spat at him as she stood up.