Chapter 17

Cherry POV

"Don't fucking push me away again, you hear me." He questioned with dominance radiating throughout his voice. I nodded weakly and his lips crashed against mine once more in another heated kiss.

At this point all I could do was surrender to him. How can I deny him when I rarely got to feel his lips against my own. Not only that but the kiss is so passionate and intense that it's making my head swim. They were soft yet so harsh and demanding and I loved it.

With his hand still clasped tightly around my throat, he tilted my head to the side to gain access to my neck. He left a trail of hickeys along both sides of my throat as he began to roughly suck and bite my neck. I couldn't contain the embarrassing moans that fell from my lips. My body felt flushed and my pussy is wet with desire.

Suddenly he stop and got off of me causing me to whimper from the lost of contact. I needed him. It was a desperate need that had my pussy drenched and pulsating like a heartbeat for him. He slowly took my sandals off. Then he kissed up my leg as his hands grasped my thighs as he roughly pulled them apart.

Involuntarily, I let out another moan as he kissed my inner left thigh through my black leggings. He continued to tease me as he never put those lips where I needed them to be. I was a heated wet mess for those lips. Suddenly he ever so roughly bit into my thigh causing me to throw my head back in ecstasy as it sent a jolt of pleasure to my pussy. My hands instantly found his thick black hair.

Suddenly he ripped open my leggings exposing my lacy purple panties. The sight of him impatiently ripping them off was both sexy and frightening. I was on the edge of cumming from it. Finally he got the leggings off and he reached up to do the same with my black tee leaving me in nothing but my matching bra and panties.

He kissed me softly surprisingly and reached down to rub my clit in torturous slow circles through my panties until I came with a loud moan. He pulled away from my clit to tear off my panties leaving me bare to his lustful eyes.

He pulled me up with him as he positioned us to where I was kneeling down above him with my sensitive core inches from his mouth. I could feel his heavy breathing fanning across my pussy and I shuddered from the anticipation. His long fingers wrapped themselves around my thighs as he brought me down onto his mouth and began to eat me out.

His tongue took long swipes as he went up to my clit and then down to my pussy and into me with a couple of strokes before swiping back up to tease my sensitive clit again. My core was drenched and my clit was swollen. I tried giving him head as well, yet he would just go faster sucking my clit harshly making me incapable of doing anything besides moaning and screaming my lungs out. Time after time I failed to keep my orgasm at bay and would cum with a scream every time.

I slumped down onto my back in the bed. He got up with his lips glistening with my juices. He began to strip, exposing his hard but lean muscles. His hair was a bit shaggy now hiding those beautiful  eyes. My attention didn't stay there long though as my eyes began to travel down to a sexy v-line and finally settling on his erect member.

He began stalking towards the bed as my legs began to shake with fear and excitement. He crawled between my thighs as his lips connected with mine once more. The taste of his lips was beyond fucking intoxicating. He positioned the head of his erection at my wet entrance and slid into me slowly. I was left breathless as the pain of him stretching me once more rocked throughout my whole body.

"You're mine." he growled as he pulled out and slammed back into me. I screamed as I came again. He slammed into me over and over again going deeper with every stroke. I clawed at his back as his speed began to pick up. Tears began to fall from the corner of my eyes. The pleasure and pain of his fucking was driving me insane as he continued to talk dirty to me.

"You are fucking mines and if you ever forget that by entertaining another guy, I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to sit for days." He said as he flipped me over and slamming back into me from behind. My face was now stuffed in the pillows as his hands wrapped around my waist and began drilling me like crazy.

"FUCK!" I screamed as he suddenly grasped my hair,  yanking it back as he went even deeper into my guts causing me to scream out again as I squirted on his dick. He loved when I did that. He rolled us over once again and I was the one on top this time. I wasn't scared to be in control. I wasn't scared to take him or please him so I began riding him.

The position allowed him to push even deeper into me and the pain from it hurt so good. He couldn't keep his hands to himself as I bounced on his cock. He sucked my left nipple into his mouth as his large hands grasped both of my ass cheeks as he squeezed roughly. His hands found themselves on my hips helping me ride him in a steady pace.

As we both began to get closer to climax we slowed down immensely. The feeling of him pushing into my wet core slowly, but roughly at the same time left me speechless and light headed. It doesn't stop me from engulfing him with my wet folds greedily. We sat there fucking each other slowly and passionately as we both let out loud moans that the neighbors probably could hear but we didn't care. I stared into those beautiful eyes of his as he stared back into mines.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear before cumming inside of me with a moan causing me to scream out my release from the pleasure and shock.