Chapter 8

"Ty?" A confused voice called out. Scared, I moved myself out of sight and looked around to see Chris looking at me with a concern expression. I waved him over warning him to keep quiet. I pointed to the door.

"Listen." I mouth.

"Damn, that was good." I heard Jay say. Chris and I peeked through the bit of space that I made from opening the door.

"Hmm, I know right. You could be fucking me like this every night you know." Bethany said as she stood up and put on her panties. I mean thats if you want to call the small stringy pink fabric she wore panties.

"I told you already, this can't happen again." Jay said as he put his boxers on.

"Yet, it did anyways. I mean you must like it if you keep coming back." She said with that cocky smile of hers.

"I only fucked you tonight because Ty looked way too good tonight for me not to want to fuck her. She wants to wait. I respect that, but I got needs." He said as he just found his shorts.

"You can just leave her and be with me. Then none of this would even be a problem. You know our parents been pushing us towards each other anyways. Why fight it?" She questioned. At this point I've heard everything I needed to hear. I couldn't take it anymore, so I slammed the door open making it hit the wall behind it harshly.

Jay turned around to face me confused but then stunned as he realized it was me. Bethany, on the other hand, seemed amused as she did nor said anything to cover up the crime. She just sat there like a child ready to be chastised by it's parents so they can return back to what they were doing.

"Hey babe, I wa-

"Don't even try to fucking lie dude." Chris spat at him. I let out a painful laugh.

"You guys would make the perfect power couple. Hope life works out for you two." I said sarcasticly.

"Thanks." Bethany chirped.

"No problem." I replied as Chris grabbed my hand and led me out the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I heard Jay yell at Bethany.

We made our way downstairs and towards the back door to leave this horrific night behind. You could hear heavy footsteps heading our way. Suddenly I felt a hand grip my wrist and snatch me away from Chris.

"Ty please. Let me explain." Jay begged.

"Let go of me." I said calmly as I looked into his watering blue eyes. Chris came over and pushed him off of me.

"Fuck off." Chris boomed angrily. Jay whole demeanor changed. He began to shake with rage. He pushed Chris hard and grabbed me by the wrists once more.

"Your not going no fucking where until we talk Ty." He growled as his grip began to grow tighter around my wrist causing me to wince in pain.

"Your hurting me, let go." I said trying to push him off. This only made him more desperate to keep me trapped is his grasp. Suddenly I heard a loud cracking sound as it bounced off the walls of the empty house. Jay was on the floor holding his jaw. Chris grabbed him by his throat and began to choke him.

"If you ever even think about coming near Ty again, I'll cut up that dick of yours and feed it to your ass." Chris spat as he threw him back on the floor. I never thought I would see him like this. He then grabbed my hand and drug me out the house.

At this point I was in tears. It was hard to hold in all of this pain and betrayal that was clawing to get out. We were headed to the car and fast. I saw Rade but when I called out to him, he didn't even turn his head in my direction. All because his attention was on that girl.