10 - Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!

It has been a whole week. A whole week. I haven't spoken to anyone face to face. The only people I spoke to were my parents and Sam over the phone.

Every night I made dinner and juice. For myself and Chris. But other than the portion I ate, no other pieces were missing. Meaning I wasted my time, effort, groceries, electricity on food that he didn't even touch.

He drank from the juice though and in the beginning I actually thought -felt special but it got old. I greeted him every night, made him food, did everything because it was acts of kindness. But he rejected it. Me.

It's Sunday today and I'm going out. I've washed and drank some coffee. I'm dressed in a white halter neck, mid thigh dress and some white strapped heels. I was bored last night so painted my nails and toenails black. My eyes are lined with eyeliner and I'm wearing some pink lip gloss. I fish plaited my hair and brought it to the side. I still need to trim it.

I've decided I'm going out. I don't care anymore. He can starve to death, to hell with him.

I walk out of the huge Quay estate and make sure to remember how much turns I take. I find a cab soon and ask him to take me to a cheap coffee shop.

I get myself a cupaccino and a blueberry muffin that I eat on my way to who knows where. This is my lunch as well since it is about 12:45 now.

I stalk around until my eyes land on bright neon words. Everything fades as I am met with this.

Blair's Cover Girls.

I am standing right in front of the most amazing show ever.

Suddenly the door opens and there he stands in all his glory. Blair. Dirty blond hair. Blue eyes. Tall figure. He also looks very gay. But one does not judge.

I'm suddenly dragged into the building.

"Name?"

Is he talking to me? "Um...I'm... I... You.." i stutter. I don't even know my name! "Anja."

"Can you dance?" we make a sharp turn left and my eyes are glued to the people moving around me. The lights. The cameras.

"Yes."

"Can you sing?"

"I think so." i say unsurely looking up the his tall figure.

Then we stop, "That's good enough."

"Um... I don't exactly know what I'm doing here?"

He pulls out a seat for me and sits opposite me, "OK honey, hi. I'm Blair as you most probably already know." i nod vigorously, "I need a new lead."

"A-A new lead? As in for your show?" I ask him.

"Yes and darling can I just say that you are gorgeous. Exactly what I need."

My eyes are wide. My lips are parted. My brain is frozen, "You, as in the Blair, want me, Anja to be the lead on your show?"

"That's if I like what I see." he smiles small.

I can't even contain my excitement. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh my god. Did I say yes? Because yes!"

I'm laughing and excited and for once in a long time actually happy. I'll be earning an income meaning that I can help my parents with the debt. I can support myself.

I can be independent. On my own.

**********