31 - Perfect Cliche

After we got home, I changed into a white loose dress that fell off one shoulder. I put on regular flats then make my way downstairs.

My breath is caught in my throat when my eyes land on Chris. He wears a white t-shirt with a pair of shorts.

When he hears me, his eyes snap up. Dangerously raking his eyes over my body. My mouth dries up.

I clear my throat snapping out of my daze, "Let's go, shall we?"

"Yeah, let's go." he says and leads us out of the house.

Just like Chris said, no paparazzi followed me burn now and then I'd find them lurking behind a tree or building,snapping secret pics of me.

We stand outside his white Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT and I pout first this time, "Can I drive?"

"No." no Hesitation this time.

"Oh come on, not even a hesitation?"

"No." he smirks and gets in the beautiful car.

"Do you seriously drive fancy cars everywhere you go?" I ask him when I'm situated comfortably in the front seat.

"Yes. Why?"

"Just asking." i shrug and look out of the window.

By the time we get to the beach it's late afternoon. I'm sporting a huge grin as I get out of the car, "It's beautiful."

"I know. Let's go." he grabs my hand as we walk to the empty shore.

The sun is glistening beautifully in the water and the sea just spreads far and wide. Our car is the only one that's here and there is no one here for as far and wide as I can see now I'm wondering, is it just a coincidence that the public beach is empty?

I think not but I don't mention it.

"I'm going to sit here so long, you go play in the water." i tell Chris.

"Promise you'll come soon?" he begins to take his shirt off.

"Promise." i promise. But my words fade when I take a look at his perfectly defined now shirtless front.

I dont mind looking at that all day. His skin shines perfectly in the sun.

My eyes then meets his stare, "Go fuck yourself Christopher."

"I see you're enjoying the view, sugar." he laughs.

"Well... I can't deny that you do have a very perfect body. And I also can't deny that I am boosting your ego, aren't I?" I question, catching his white shirt.

"Yes you are." he states and then he goes to the water.

My mind trails off to what we are. Yes we are engaged to other people but what are we on each others eyes. I don't want to ask because it's just going to make things awkward between us. And I hate awkward.

I finally decide to go in the water. I take off my white dress and I'm now very half naked. I'm wearing a two piece white swimsuit.

I walk slowly to the water and just as I got there, Chris went under the water, not even noticing me.

I slowly step into the water causing tiny ripples to appear.

Chris's head finally pops out of the water when half my body is in.

He runs a hand through his wet hair that was covering his forehead. There is only one word that could describe this sight before me : Perfect.

He notices me and I smile at him. He smiles back before I somehow trip and fall in the water causing a splash and a shriek to escape my mouth.

When I'm back on the surface, Chris is laughing his ass off.

I gasp and narrow my eyes at him, then I dunk his head under water, causing bubbles to erupt. Yeah, I don't care if I kill him.

I'm suddenly flipped over him and once again, I'm back first into the water. I take note of the pink sky before the water clouds my vision.

Then I'm pulled up by his strong hands from the water, panting like a tired dog.

"That wasn't very nice what you did, sugar " he whispers, turning my head away from the setting sun and suddenly we're so close.

I can only stare into his gorgeous now dark eyes, "What you did second wasn't very nice either." i whisper back, my eyes skimming his face until they land on his luscious full lips.

I look away quickly but it's too late. He already caught me staring. And now he's smirking.

"I hate you Christopher Quay." i whisper and try to move away from him. He's making me embarrass myself in front of him.

His hold is too strong, even if I push away from him by putting my hands on his chest. I keep them there when he shakes me once, "Stop struggling, babe. It's not going to get us anywhere."

"Us?" my breathing gets faster as he leans in slowly.

"Us." he confirms and my whole world shatters when he smashes his lips to mine.

I can't not kiss him back even if I wanted to. As cliché as it sounds, he's kissing me, in water and in front of a beautiful sunset.

I kiss him with all I have, literally pouring myself out to him. No hesitation, no pulling back. My hand runs through his very soft, long hair pulling him closer. My mind is foggy as he runs his hand up and down my body.

I suddenly feel light headed when we pull away from each other. I'm breathless. I'm painting. I'm feeling overwhelmed. I so think I'm having a panic attack. I'm hot and bothered and I want more.

But before I can say anything, I'm covered in darkness and I land perfectly in his strong arms.

********