35 - Really

I punch Tiffany in the face just making her a little more unconscious but not killing her... Yet.

I walk over to Chris and untie him. He stands up and groans. I immediately throw my arms around him and hug him so tight. When I pull away, I take off my earrings and gasp when he goes down on one knee and pulls out a black velvet box, "Will you marry me?"

"No!" a screechy voice comes from behind.

I frown, "Oh fuck you bitch!" I turn around, my fist colliding straight in her nose. That's going to leave a serious bruise.

She falls to the ground with a thud, still conscious while I turn to Chris.

"You really love me?" a tear falls down my cheek fast. Love.

"With all my heart darling. I think of you when I open my eyes in the morning and when I close them at night. I pray for you more that I pray for myself. If I'm away from you for more that ten minutes, I can't stop thinking of you. I love you Anja. And I want you to be mine because you want to, not because of some contract or deal but because you love me and I love you. Marry me, Anja? "he gives another little speech and I cant help the tears that stream down my face.

I fall to the ground in front of him," Yes! Yes, I'll marry you. I love you so so much."

Instead of going for the ring, I hug him so tight. When I pull away he wipes my tears and slips the ring on my finger.

"It's beautiful." i whisper and look up at him. The new ring looks different. More beautiful.

"Yes. Yes it is." he runs the back of his hand on the side of my am face and I lean into his touch.

"Oh no you don't." a wobbly voice mentions from behind.

Chris and I stand and face Tiffany, "There you go again. Taking something that doesn't mean belong to you."

"Just surrender Tiffany. Let us be. And I swear this will never reach anyone's ears." Chris pleads.

"If I can't have you, nor can she." she suddenly points a 7 inch pistol toward us. My eyes widen.

My hands start shaking at my sides. She's going to kill him. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Dammit!

I do the only rational thing when is probably not the smartest thing to do in this situation but it's all I've got now.

The earrings I had in my hand in my hand collides hard with a place on the inside of her arm making he yelp in pain and dropping the gun. Chris immediately goes for the gun, kicking it away from her.

"Where did you learn that?" he asks when he stands by my side again.

"Austin." i say simply. Tiffany is laying on the ground now screaming like a mad person.

"What now?" I ask.

"We wait."

"For what?"i frown.

"Angela came rushing inside screaming that Tiffany almost killed you and Rob was standing by my side so they'll probably be here any minute now." thank you Angela.

After a few minutes of Tiffany screaming and Chris and I talking like this didn't happen, we hear sirens.

We walk out of the canteen, squinting because of the light. Thank go the paparazzi is no here.

I get engulfed in a bear hug by someone. "I'm so sorry I couldn't help you." she says.

I hug her back, "It's okay Angela. I'm okay."

I pull back and stare at a teary Angela.

The paramedics examine Chris and I and soon we're on our way home.