38 - Cry

After Sam and I had our moment, we are huddled up in the living room.

"Mum, dad, Sam. Since you guys couldn't attend the wedding..." i start off and Chris finishes, "We are inviting you guys to dinner at our place."

"Dinner?" Sam asks.

I nod, "Tonight. And no one needs to worry about food because that's on me. Homemade."

"You guys could come earlier and we could watch the wedding documentary." Chris adds. I seriously hope they say no to that part.

"Of course."

***

When we got home, I threw myself on the couch feeling deflated. Chris sits next to me.

"Chris." he hums in response, "I love you." I whisper.

My eyes open and are met with his, "I love you too baby." he kisses me gently on my lips. He parts them open thrusting is tongue in my mouth and doing wonderful things in there.

"I'm going to start on dinner and I sent Shawn a message. Be nice tonight." i warn him before I go to the kitchen to make dinner.

After two hours, it's bout 4pm and mum, dad and Sam should be here any minute.

I rush upstairs to our bedroom to see Chris throwing a t-shirt over his head,"I'm going to shower quickly." i tell him.

"OK. I sent a driver for your parents and Sam by the way." he says.

"Thanks. You are literally the best." i walk in the bathroom, take a quick shower then get out.

I put on a pair of white leggings then go to Chris's section. Obviously I'd wear his t-shirt but they don't smell like him.

I pull it over my head and put on white ankle socks before I go downstairs.

When I get down everyone is there besides Shawn.

"Hello everyone." their attention snaps to me and I walk over to kiss mum and dad. I hug Sam then drag Chris to the kitchen after I tell them, "Make yourselves at home, please. I just need to borrow my husband for a while."

"I need your shirt." i tell him when we get in the kitchen.

"What?" he asks, confused.

"Come on, please."

"You're wearing one already." he gestures to the one I'm wearing.

"It doesn't smell good." i pout.

"You are such a diva." he shakes his head and hands me his t-shirt. I give his the one I as wearing meaning he saw me in my bra and leggings only.

I put it on and inhale the scent deeply, "And you are the best." I tell him as we walk to the living room.

Chris offers everyone something to drink when the doorbell rings, "I'll get it." i say and go get the door.

I open it and, "You came." I tell Shawn.

"Of course." he enters the house.

"Everyone is this way." i lead him to the living room. No one looks surprised that he's here since I told them that I invited Shawn.

Mum brought her famous peppermint tart dessert. They sit all huddled up in the living room in front of the huge ass television.

"Where did that thing come from?" I ask Chris and everyone's attention snaps to him.

"It was in the wall, literally. We were just waiting for you. Now who wants to watch Anja's wedding day documentary?"

Everyone cheers except Shawn.