7 - Remember That

We pulled up at the airport but took a different route to a different plane. Sam was crying her eyes out and my parents only shed a few tears.

I didn't want Shawn to come nor did I tell him where I'm going. He might just show up there Unexpected.

I follow Chris into what I'm assuming is his huge plane since its empty.

He sits down on the lavishing cream seat while I can't seem to take my eyes off the designs.

"Are you going to sit?" he gestures to the seat opposite him.

I just sit and stare out of the window. Suddenly I feel the plane riding forward and then lifting, and holy shitcakes.

Worst experience ever. My hands are gripping the seats. They let go when the plane settles in the sky, I can't help but peer out of the window.

It's beautiful. The sun is just setting. I smile at the beautiful view. Sam would love this.

"We have a few things to discuss." his deep voice snaps me out of my daze.

"What is that?"

"I'm not marrying you because of some contract." that makes me frown, "I'm marrying you because I need a wife to seal a deal. I'm marrying you in specific because my grandfather wished for me to marry his best friend, your grandfather's granddaughter. You."

"Is that not selfish? I was living my life, and you just came by to take me away because of some deal?" I look at him feeling very hurt.

"It's not considered selfish in the business world. You have to sacrifice, sugar. If it were up to myself, I would've torn that contract apart." his deep, American accented voice says.

"Well it's not up to you. And marriage is a big thing. Two people play the part. Just remember that."

***************